Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Sperm Donor

Posted by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:43 AM
  • 6 Replies

I saw these words the other day and it reminded me of my own ex.  He had a Facebook page filled with info on his new wife (the tramp he left me for) and his son he had with her while having an affair.  He also wrote about our daughter on his page.  Then he mentioned the tramp's ex boyfriend who happens to be the biological father of her son (that my ex has now apparently adopted).  He said that the ex was a "sperm donor".  I wonder if he ever looks into the mirror and sees the same reflection?  I doubt it.

My ex walked out on his oldest child when she was three years old after his ex-wife divorced him.  He never called his daughter.  He never visited her.  He never sent her any money.  A phone call.  Nothing.  He simply walked out on her after his wife divorced him.  I found out just a year ago (via Facebook) where his first born child is and the fact that she was adopted by my ex's second husband.  My ex's daughter is now 31 years old.  Six years younger then the bimbo he left me for. 

My ex has certainly made a mockery of his own life and I doubt he even knows it.

by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
deltathree
by Gold Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:05 PM

They nvr see it!  eye rolling

easinpc
by Gold Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:14 PM

Thats sad.  Sometimes I wish I could just tell people like that to look in the mirror before they go around saying stuff like that.

breebree04
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:31 PM

My ex is not a complete dead beat but he definately doesnt deserve father of the year award. Everytime I hear him talk about other dads I think the same thing, why dont you take a look in the mirror? He lived less than a mile down the road from us for 2 years and only saw his kids every other weekend but will go around telling everyone he doesnt want to move to far away from the kids because he can see them whenever he wants. WTF, they never see it themselves

brieri
by Platinum Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 6:16 PM

going crazy 

sid1083
by Silver Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 6:34 PM

Any time I see that phrase I think of some guy taking his dirty magazine and little cup in the bathroom and exchanging said cup for a couple bucks. Anything more than that doesn't constitute a "donation" IMO.

Robsessed98
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 6:43 PM
Aren't you glad he's the EX. Mine is an embarrassment too.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)