Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

I am so tired of being alone. I'm 8 months pregnant with my twins, a boy and a girl. I'm so excited to meet them and I already love them more than life itself. I know they are priceless and special and my number one priority, but I'm scared and lonely. I have some good girl friends, who do their best, but we're all young and they haven't had kids or gone through half the things I have, so it's hard for them to relate. Sometimes I feel so incredibly alone I just cry and cry and cry. I know that once I hold my babies for the first time I will not care that there isn't a man by my side, but it hurts so bad right now knowing I don't have a man by my side. I'm dating, and I know it shouldn't even be a concern of mine, but I miss the companionship. I do want to be held at night. I do want a man to rub my belly and care about the 3 of us. I would be lying if I didn't say I pray that I'll find a great guy to sweep me off my feet and be a father to my babies. I don't know what to do. I've met some great guys, but no one's quite interested in really stepping up. I mean, I can't blame them, I'm 21 and pregnant with twins! What guy would sign up for that mess?! I'm just really really lonely. 

by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:10 AM
Replies (11-13):
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:00 PM

*HUGS* and welcome!

bzpdxmom
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 12:01 AM

Hang in there honey.....all things come in time. You need to have these babies first, then get used to being a mom and then someone will pop up at some point along the way.  Just remember, that all those couples you see out all and about, they all have problems and no one is as happy as you imagine :)  It's hard work and nothing is perfect, no matter what it looks like.  Try to find the bliss in life right now...anticipation of meeting the new loves of your life!....  Enjoy a period of time when you make decisonis for yourself and there is no one to tell you that they don't want grilled cheese and ice cream for dinner!  No one likes to be alone, really.  It's normal....but you are not destined to be alone forever :)  Hang in there and congrats on your twins!

Robsessed98
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 3:03 PM
You need to be happy alone before you can be really happy with someone else. If you're not happy with you, how could you expect a man to be? You need to focus on yourself and the babies and make a good life for the three of yall for now. When a good man comes along, you need to ready for it, but more importantly you need to realize you don't need a man to be happy at all.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN