Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Listening to radio..again..lol

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 6:30 AM
  • 6 Replies
The radio station my daughter listens to has some pretty interesting talk shows. Sometimes they have the ''do not date'' call up. My girls died laughn when a lady called up said her xbf was a mommas boy. Couldnt do anything without getting in trouble. They said mom someone else is dating him! Lmbo well yesterday they said most animals mate for life while people take one mate one after another to another. A penguin can do better! So true! I watched march of the penguins and the emperior penguin dad is the best dad there is! He'll sit the egg thru the harshest winter on earth. Starve himself to be ready to feed that baby. March miles over ice and huddle with other males for its survival. Wait for his lifetime mate to get back with food
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 6:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
steviechick
by Gold Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:56 AM
1 mom liked this

SO, a male animal actually steps up to the plate?!  LOL!  I wanted to see that movie.  Interesting how male penguins or any male animal for that matter acts like a father and mother all in one.  I know that female lions and many other female animals do everything for their cubs.  They even hunt while their mates go out looking for other mates and simply walk out on them and their cubs. 

I listen to talk radio, too, but it's all poltical talk radio. 

easinpc
by Gold Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:58 AM

lol sounds like an interesting show

Cenedra64
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:04 AM
It is. Always cracks me up the things they say. And theres a lot of truth in their talk shows too. You can learn a lot from documentary shows like Planet Earth or Meerkat Manner. Now theres one for ya! The alpha female beats the tar out of any other female meerkat runs her out if she dont get a clue...''uh uh honey! We got enuff mouths to feed in this hole in the ground we call home. You aint getting preggers!''
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brieri
by Platinum Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Just like birds.  They are the best living things in the world.

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:00 PM
Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Robsessed98
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Sad but true. There are still good ones out there, they are just real hard to find.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)