Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Why

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:39 AM
  • 8 Replies

hey ladies, i met someone new but when i ask him to hangout he doesnt want to take me to his house he just wanted to get a hotel room for a couple hours...idk what to think what to do or what to even say...i have told him that i dont want to because it makes me feel trashy but everytime i bring up how it makes me feel its like he just brushes it off or he makes up an excuse like "well u have to meet my grandmother first, and idk how that will be" this is the second "relationship" that i have been in since braking up with my fiance last year, and it just seems to be the same story all the time, im either not worth their time, they dont want to go anywhere with me, dont want to take me to their house or they avoid seeing me....idk how much more i can take of this...its heartbreaking and its scaring...it has made me terrified of relationships because of this reason. most guys i come into contact with they either have a car but no job have a job but no car have neither and live at home or have both but treat me like shit...any advice or idea of what i can do to maybe make him understand why it makes me feel trashy when he says something about a hotel room?

by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
ms-superwoman
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:43 AM

Sounds like he just wants sex, move on.

steviechick
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:48 AM
1 mom liked this

This guy only wants sex in my opinion.  Plus, I would question if he's still married or if he does have a granny.  What kind of a guy lives with his grandmother?  He's a loser.  Dump him.  As for the other guys, you probably just had bad luck.  I was like that, too.  Picked the wrong guys when I was younger.  I ended up picking the wrong guy to marry, too.  I'm going to take my sweet time in the next guy I get involved with.  Until then, dump Mr. Loser and just stop looking for a while.  Thats' what I'm going to do.

easinpc
by Gold Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Sounds to me like he's either already in another relationship and that person lives at his house or all he wants is sex from you. 

easinpc
by Gold Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:54 AM

I would just cut your losses and move on.

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Why does it have to be a hotel room can't you go to a coffee shop or a park?  Sounds like all he cares about is sex red flag

PoplarGrove
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:05 AM
1 mom liked this
He either lives with his grandma and just wants sex (because why couldn't you meet his grandma?). Or he's married...and just wants sex. I have a 100 hour rule before sex. It weeds out those who just want it. Which us about 95% of men.
Cenedra64
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Ditto all the above! Run! Id be telling him go get a 1 hour motel room and a whore...and that aint me buddy! Dont even wanna wine me dine me before you 69 me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brieri
by Platinum Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:39 PM

Aww he's probably married.  Find something to do on your own and you will feel alot happier.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN