Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

What is your body type?(Pics)

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:38 AM
  • 22 Replies

I don't know whether to consider myself an hourglass or a pear. I have large boobs, small waist and large hips, but my hips are bigger than my bust. My measurements are 40-25-50. This is me in my bikini from last Summer....and you don't have to remind me that I need a bigger size and shouldn't be wearing one in the first place lol.

by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
easinpc
by Gold Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:04 PM

My body shape is in the process of changing so I'm not sure how I'd classify it lol.  I'd go more with a hourglass for myself if I had to guess right now.  So far I've lost 36 pounds and several inches so it's changed quite a bit in the past 6 months lol.

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:28 PM

hourglass if you have boobs. i am a large hourglass. you look medium. put your fingers around your wrist. if they overlap you are small, touch you are medium, cant touch large

brieri
by Platinum Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:31 PM

You look stunning!

Cenedra64
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:35 PM
I think you look good. I guess im more of a tree trunk. Very little boobs..straight and big roots at the bottom (feet)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steviechick
by Gold Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:00 PM

I think you look great, too.  I wish my boobs were bigger.  They are medium sized.  I have a small waist but my hips are big.  I just need to work on my hips and thighs.  I'm not even sure what kind of body I have.  LOL!

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:01 PM
Hourglass I'm a pear with no butt lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Robsessed98
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:43 PM
You look good. I haven't even looked at a bikini in 17 years. Idk if there is a classification for mine. Small boned with big blobs, all gut and zero butt.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SadieW12
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 4:28 PM

I think you look good in that bikini. If I were in the shape I wanted to be in I would be an hourglass, however, right now I am an apple :(

mollymae09
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 4:31 PM

I'm a bigger girl... but definitely still top heavy.  Pants tend to fall off of me because though I have wide hips, I don't have a well defined waist.  but my boobs are way too friggen big :/

Musiq_Junkie
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 4:59 PM

idk what I am anymore....i'm 11 months post & still have a little pooch in the front lol!i've always been a small person with thick thighs...u look great though!!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN