Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question about Child Support Enforcement with Dept. of Revenue

Posted by   + Show Post

I have a question. I just got a letter from FL Dept of Revenue about Child Support Enforcement. It says that I have to cooperate with them and give them all info I have on baby's daddy so they can open a child support case or I won't receive benefits such as Medicaid or Food Stamps anymore. Do any of you have experience with this what if you have no info on the father? He split right away. And is not even on birth certificate. Will I lose my benefits? 

by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:20 PM
Replies (11-12):
Tsmommy106
by Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 5:17 PM
1 mom liked this

She shouldn't ever loose her medical and stuff. They kept my son on his medical even when his dad added him to his isurance, they never take them off. Tell them what you know. If he works under the table and everything, no one will see money from him anyways. But if they find him, they may make him get a job or pay back childsupport. One day you may get a lot money. Who knows. Good Luck!!

CafeMom Tickers

happylife123
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 8:38 PM

Just provide them with whatever information you have about him. I had a similar thing just happen to me with my youngest i gave them his name and birthday and thats all the info i had on him he split as soon as he heard the words "im pregnant" just give them whatever info you can and you will be fine

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)