Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Single and pregnant x 2!

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 6:53 PM
  • 18 Replies

I got pregnant by my ex, you know how you get caught up, well, I told him that I was expecting. His response, he said he was happy, then today, he tells me that he doesn't think we should do it, then blurts out that he got someone else pregnant. 

I have been pregnant by him before, but we have no children together (fill in the blanks) what do I do??? I can't see myself not having this baby. I am not angry with him, I truly have a selfless love for this man (I know) but my question is, how the heck do I wrap my mind around this??

I need some serious support and help. I am afraid to tell my parents, they are going to be so disappointed in me. I am 31 with two other children, teens. 

I just don't know. 

by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 6:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
arkmomma06
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 7:20 PM
Hugs

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:01 PM
Welcome you need to do what's best for you and your unborn child. It doesn't sound like he's going to be a support to you way all of your options
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:19 PM

Welcome

Momwithcutebaby
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:55 PM

Your parents will love you no matter what.

mz23
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 12:38 AM
Awe that's tough. Do the other two children have the same father.if you don't mind me asking. I'm sure yourparents will welcome the new edition esp when he or she comes.
steviechick
by Gold Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:14 AM

You haven't even spoken to your parents yet.  I'm sure they will accept a new grandchild.  They love you and will support you and the decision that you make. 

mmyof2armywife
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:41 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm confused by the x2? Is it twins?

MeeshMom
by Platinum Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 12:55 PM
Do what's best for you and your two children that you already have. Weigh out your options and seek counseling.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jer29-11
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 2:32 PM

They may as well be, I as well as another woman are both pregnant by the same man, I am sure around the same time

Jer29-11
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 2:33 PM

Yes, they have the same father.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)