Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Single and pregnant x 2!

Posted by   + Show Post

I got pregnant by my ex, you know how you get caught up, well, I told him that I was expecting. His response, he said he was happy, then today, he tells me that he doesn't think we should do it, then blurts out that he got someone else pregnant. 

I have been pregnant by him before, but we have no children together (fill in the blanks) what do I do??? I can't see myself not having this baby. I am not angry with him, I truly have a selfless love for this man (I know) but my question is, how the heck do I wrap my mind around this??

I need some serious support and help. I am afraid to tell my parents, they are going to be so disappointed in me. I am 31 with two other children, teens. 

I just don't know. 

by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 6:53 PM
Replies (11-18):
DlovesM
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 3:15 PM

Life happens. DO what you want based on you not what others might feel. If you want the child, have the child, the regret and sadness later would be more awful then any judgement or lack of support now. 

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 3:32 PM

i told myself i wouldnt raise any more kids alone so in your shoes i wouldnt keep it. but if you chooset o keep it, then get yourself ready to do it alone. i couldnt reconcile with him then deal w the drama of the other mother. i have a hard enough time dealing with my SO's babys mom and those kids already existed when i came along.

mmyof2armywife
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 4:34 PM

But how does that make it x2 for you? 

Quoting Jer29-11:

They may as well be, I as well as another woman are both pregnant by the same man, I am sure around the same time

Jer29-11
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 4:46 PM

We (she and I = x2) are both single and pregnant.

Jer29-11
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 4:46 PM

true

Tsmommy106
by Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 5:09 PM

It maybe hard but tell your parents asap. They will love you no matter what and will love the baby no matter. They will be there for you and that's really the support you need. We can all be here with kind words and suggestions, but they will be your main support system. He is not going to be there and you know what, you and your baby are probably better off. You don't need some asshole in and out whenever it's plesent for him. Let him go screw with the other bitch and her baby. A guy like that you don't want around. not a good role model. As hard as it will be, I know, I have a similar asshole problem, you need to walk away and cut him out of your life. It's not the best role model you need for your teenage kids either. Good Luck!!!

CafeMom Tickers

otoole
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 5:30 PM

do what you feel is right and don't worry about what other people say. your old enough to make your own choices and i think your perants will love your baby no matter who the dad is.

Robsessed98
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 5:36 PM
You need to get ready to raise this one without him too. Give him a chance to be a dad, keep him informed of the baby's progress, but other than that cut him off and go on about your life. You can do it without him and be just fine.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)