Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Biggest butt on a skinny girl?

Posted by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 12:21 AM
  • 22 Replies

I'll never forget this time I saw what has to be the biggest butt on any skinny girl possible. It put me in so much shock, I even remembered the date, it was July 4th of 2010. I was at a local Independence Day festival,  just minding my own business with my family. Anyway, I decided to sit down, because I had been walking all day. And there she came....she walked by, not too far from me. My eyes were level with THE butt. I mean her stomach was 100% flat/skinny and her butt must have been at LEAST 55-60 inches in width and how far it stuck out. It was natural too, because she had unusually large hips and thighs as well. It put me in shock,  my jaw dropped. It also didn't surprise me to see a hoard of guys talking to her.

and here is the surprise ending: She was a white girl, so much for stereotypes! Looks like a typical skinny blonde girl on the top. I'll never forget it. I mean it was bigger than Kim Kardashian and even put Nicki Minaj to shame. 

Can you remember a person or time you saw an insanely huge butt on a skinny girl?

by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 12:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mz23
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 12:44 AM
No not a real skinny girl lol. My sister kinda has a big but and she's super skinny but not that big!
mytrueloveS
by Lori on Feb. 21, 2013 at 12:46 AM
Big butt, not so skinny gotl
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mytrueloveS
by Lori on Feb. 21, 2013 at 12:46 AM
Girl **
OhioforMal
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 12:51 AM

Quoting mytrueloveS:

Big butt, not so skinny gotl

Lol this makes more sense. That's why I was so shocked, if she would have had a 30-32 inch waist, it would have made more sense. This girl's waist couldn't have been bigger than 24-25 inches and her butt was still insanely huge. I wish I had my camera.

Oliviasmom72
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 1:15 AM
She had to have a fake butt. Some women get black market butt injections. It sounds like she looked ridiculous.
OhioforMal
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 1:27 AM

Quoting Oliviasmom72:

She had to have a fake butt. Some women get black market butt injections. It sounds like she looked ridiculous.

I really don't think so. Her thighs were so ridiculously huge, they were tree trunks and her hips were very VERY and I can't emphasize VERY wide. She was just an extreme pear shape. If she didn't have the hips or thighs, I would agree it was a fake butt. No homo, but I remember her butt jiggled, even in jeans. 

Kelsey89
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 2:00 AM
1 mom liked this

Baby got back.

Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:59 AM
Guess I've never really paid attention.
Cenedra64
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 8:03 AM
Lmbo! Ill never forget when i put on baby pounds which ive lost. These black guys walked by said mmmm girl got a booty like a sisteh!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cenedra64
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 8:08 AM
I wanted to add my own burned into my brain image. One time i was driving down rd this gal was on a lawntractor in a two piece bikini. She had to weigh all of 500 lbs. Flab bouncing with every bounce of the lawn tractor. I prayed that top didnt bounce off
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)