Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

I hate him so bad

Posted by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 6:33 PM
  • 11 Replies
I cant even begin on my ex bf but he needs to just quit his games...quit just quit! The way he did me was the worst anyones done me in my life. I feel better venting
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 6:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brieri
by Platinum Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 8:33 PM
1 mom liked this

devil.

mytrueloveS
by Lori on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:43 PM
1 mom liked this
I hate mine too. Hope get over that feeling soon
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:10 PM
1 mom liked this

*HUGS*

Cenedra64
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:20 PM
Everytime i try to get over it...he does something. He lives 30 miles from me now. I live on an isolated country rd. He goes out of his way just to drive by my house then speeds up when he sees me. Late at night he flies by music so loud it shakes windows and wakes me. Ive thrown rocks at his car. Lmbo it is funny that look and how fast he hits that gas.. I hid my car one night. He spent over an hour driving back and forth..start to pull in driveway. Sat in field waiting to see if id come home. An hour of that! You might say call cops...his family are cops. He thinks he can get by with anything. Yeah i hate him

Quoting mytrueloveS:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mytrueloveS
by Lori on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:09 PM
1 mom liked this

lol so childish of him.  I'm guessing he will tire of it.  If he doesn't, that's just sad.  Get him a prostitute, maybe he'll leave you alone for a while.  

Quoting Cenedra64:

Everytime i try to get over it...he does something. He lives 30 miles from me now. I live on an isolated country rd. He goes out of his way just to drive by my house then speeds up when he sees me. Late at night he flies by music so loud it shakes windows and wakes me. Ive thrown rocks at his car. Lmbo it is funny that look and how fast he hits that gas.. I hid my car one night. He spent over an hour driving back and forth..start to pull in driveway. Sat in field waiting to see if id come home. An hour of that! You might say call cops...his family are cops. He thinks he can get by with anything. Yeah i hate him

Quoting mytrueloveS:

CafeMom Tickers
Robsessed98
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:16 PM
1 mom liked this
He is an ex for a reason. Don't let him mess with you. If he's your bd, leave the relationship at that. If you don't have kids with him, stay away. Don't let him have the power to make you so upset.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cenedra64
by Bronze Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 6:26 AM
LOL @ the prostitute comment. 3 yrs we were together. I told him that myself one time. Get a prostitute. You dont treat a woman thats been better to you than anyone in your whole life like this. I told one of my male friends everything hes done to me. He said you need bigger rocks and lots of them!!! Keep running his ass off!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
breebree04
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 9:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Thats sucks that he has connections with the police. When my ex started stalking me I got a PPO on him. He still was stalking me for a min but then I called the cops and the cop threatened to throw him in jail if he violated the PPO one more time. That scared him enough that he stopped.

easinpc
by Gold Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 11:28 AM
1 mom liked this

Hugs!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)