Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

I can't come get the kids because...

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 8:37 AM
  • 8 Replies

I'm babysitting for someone...WTH? Like really. You see yours once a month and your excuse is your watching some one elses kids. How does that even work? The people who you are babysitting for have two vehicles. Put the baby in his car seat and come get the kids. 3 seats fit in the back. I've done it before. And then why would your selfish brother and his girlfriend ask you to babysit knowing you were supposed to come pick up your own kids today and you agree to it. At least you could've picked up your own first and then watched your nephew. 

Now he wants to know if I can bring the kids to him. Now I should be a bitch and not do it, but I have a lot of running around to do and I need to break so Im going to drop them off. But he has a lot of damn nerve! 

by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 8:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Feb. 23, 2013 at 8:50 AM
Wow that's not right. i get no vehicle or car seats for the other kids but missing out on visitation isn't cool. Good mom for taking the initiative to help and drive your child there
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
uniquemomx2
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 9:53 AM

BUMP!

Stephd710
by Silver Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 10:03 AM
Been there. My babysitter got sick and I asked my ex to watch the girls. He said he couldnt because he was watching his gf's daughter and their son and didn't have room in his car to come get the girls. Oh and I couldn't drop them off because gf doesn't want me at her apartment. I said I would just pull up and send them in, I don't have to go inside. He said no because she would know I had been there if she came home and saw the girls. What. The. Fuck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Feb. 23, 2013 at 1:30 PM
Wow. Not cool.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Feb. 23, 2013 at 1:30 PM
Wow. Not cool.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
pianokisses
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 2:59 PM

now thats just plain stupid. new girlfriends NEED NOT to get in the way of things like this

Quoting Stephd710:

Been there. My babysitter got sick and I asked my ex to watch the girls. He said he couldnt because he was watching his gf's daughter and their son and didn't have room in his car to come get the girls. Oh and I couldn't drop them off because gf doesn't want me at her apartment. I said I would just pull up and send them in, I don't have to go inside. He said no because she would know I had been there if she came home and saw the girls. What. The. Fuck.

pianokisses
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 3:00 PM

Well the good thing is I get to go hang out in NYC and have a drink :) It's been a long time since I had some fun.

brieri
by Platinum Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 4:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Good for you being the bigger person.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN