Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Car seat screamer

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 6:56 PM
  • 11 Replies
My 2month old hates her car seat she screams the hole time she's in it. Is there anything I can do? It's so frustrating
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 6:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mz23
by Bronze Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 9:11 PM

if ou find out let me know. after 10 or minutes my 8month old does the same.

Cenedra64
by Bronze Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 9:52 PM
I always put my kids favorite toys in the seat with them. Also toys that hang on the back of the seat facing a child helps with mirrors on them etc.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Feb. 23, 2013 at 11:05 PM

Can you put a toy that plays music in there with her?? maybe that will help soothe/calm her.

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Feb. 23, 2013 at 11:14 PM
No clue except maybe toys, mirror or music?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsAdorkable
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 2:42 PM
1 mom liked this

she may be uncomfortble. She isn't wearing a coat/snowsuit in the seat is she? that can be uncomfortable not to mention dangerous

KRIZZ25
i love my black men ,my rocker dudes but the only ones the love me back are babies ,old mean ..can we meet in the middle .
Yesterday at 5:20 PM
by Platinum Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 5:52 PM
is the arms to tight or it could hurt her back.?.my son use to do that .maybie bring it in the house.put a blanket in it make it cozy.put her it it for little wile every day..so she can get use to it.
pianokisses
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 9:07 PM
Lol..my daughter will be two and she cries from to and from school everyday . Its so annoying. But I had to laugh because shes too old for this.
CooknKitten
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 9:28 PM

My daughter used to cry because she couldn't see me but she 17 now and they didn't have the mirror thingys then.

court.0125
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 9:31 PM
The recline could be uncomfortable for her... You could always get a convertible carseat and try that. It's more upright. But obviously keep her rear-facing (until she's at LEADT two!)

Also, as another poster said, could she be hot in the car? It's super dangerous to put bunting outfits on them or puffy coats/jackets on while in the carseat. Not to mention uncomfortable!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Robsessed98
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 8:53 PM
Make sure its comfortable. Check amount of padding and the straps. Make sure she has her paci or blankie or whatever her thing is. Put a toy in there. Talk to her while you're driving and otherwise figure out how to safely tune the noise out (yes its possible, the only way I've made it made it raising kids for 25 years lol).
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)