Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

masturbation....toys

Posted by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 1:17 AM
  • 15 Replies
opinions ....thoughts ....ideas....advice ...

just curious && bored :)
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 1:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
arkmomma06
by Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 1:45 AM
Hmm....no replies??

I guess I will answer this since no one else has yet. I don't use toys, because I have felt cheap in the past when I was with my soon to be ex hubby.

By the way, my soon to be ex & I have been apart for a year now. And I have someone special in my life now.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momma.meg
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 2:00 AM
me either .I think id feel to awkward and uncomfortable .. im just wondering wjat others think because one of my aunts always tries to talk me in to going "goodie" shopping with her.

Quoting arkmomma06:

Hmm....no replies??

I guess I will answer this since no one else has yet. I don't use toys, because I have felt cheap in the past when I was with my soon to be ex hubby.

By the way, my soon to be ex & I have been apart for a year now. And I have someone special in my life now.

stressed-mom
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 2:05 AM
Well u no lately thats what i been sayn i was gonna do. I remeber i had a toy long time ago its funny bcause when i used it i wasnt quite sure what i was doin so when i stARTED IT FELT AKWARD BUT GOT THE JOB DONE. WELL ANY WAY THATS BEEN SINCE 2003.
wulfeyes05
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 2:36 AM
1 mom liked this

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Feb. 24, 2013 at 10:41 AM
1 mom liked this

never liked them

mytrueloveS
by Lori on Feb. 24, 2013 at 10:46 AM
1 mom liked this
Never had one. I try not to masturbate. I was told that a woman who uses a dildo loses sensation when it comes to the real thing
mytrueloveS
by Lori on Feb. 24, 2013 at 10:46 AM
Never had one. I try not to masturbate. I was told that a woman who uses a dildo loses sensation when it comes to the real thing
momma.meg
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 12:58 PM
wow. I've never heard that!

never used one and probably never will now lol

Quoting mytrueloveS:

a06z08mama
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 1:00 PM
1 mom liked this
I have a clit one. Lil bullet type thing. And my boyfriend can still get me off with tongue and penis. I use sometimes with him too. No loss of sensation at all. Makes me more aware of what I like. So he can do it too.

Quoting momma.meg:

wow. I've never heard that!

never used one and probably never will now lol

Quoting mytrueloveS:

Robsessed98
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 2:52 PM
It's just a personal choice issue. I have no problem with toys, but I also have the option of a man instead.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)