Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

now he wants to be a dad

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:13 AM
  • 16 Replies
2 moms liked this
Knowing court is coming up hes trying to take the kids every week and he said hes gonna call the kids later. Some may say thata nice, but its all so he can have somethin to tell the judge he did. Im not falling for any of it. I know after court after like a month hes going to go back to his normal distant self. I think hes getting kicked out bevause my 3 yr old told me a few things...and no I didnt ask him...so now hes tryinb to be friendly n he loves me etc.,blah blah blah. Im still going to court with my same story. Also he emailed me saying hes moving away cuz he cant deal with no being with me n he will explain to the kids wen they get older. Also he said its hard to pay child support....like dude thats as dumb excuse for running away. But I cant wait til court. Hes making himself look bad by sending me these emails.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pianokisses
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:13 AM
Major typos lol sorry
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:37 AM
1 mom liked this

hope it all will eventually work out for the children. 

steviechick
by Gold Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:44 AM
2 moms liked this

Deadbeat fathers will end up learning the hard way they should have been decent fathers.  I have an ex that is the same way - minus the 'still loves me' part.  He tried to reach out to our DD by text messages or phone calls about his many reasons for falling behind in cs.  Instead of actually getting a hold of my attorney or me (his ex-wife of 26 yrs) my ex finds it easier to reach out to our 18 yr old daughter to explain why he's a constant deadbeat in life.  I have a court date next month, too, AND plenty of stuff on my ex to show the judge.  My ex is still in denial for breaking up a 26 yr marriage and fathering two kids of out wedlock.  When men constantly are irresponsible it's like a domino effect.  They will never fix their mistakes in life only continue to make bigger ones.  Good luck to you, mama! 

stormystar15
by Jessica on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:03 PM
1 mom liked this

men are stupid sometimes. Good luck in court

Musiq_Junkie
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:43 PM
1 mom liked this
At least u know he's lying. Keep standing ur ground mama.
brieri
by Platinum Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:31 PM

I don't know.  Good luck.

Robsessed98
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 8:05 PM
1 mom liked this
You know him so you're probably right, but be open to the possibility that he does want to become a dad. Give him a chance, just don't bank on him. Good luck at court.
pianokisses
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:19 PM
After giving so many chances I cant anymore...hes already talking shit to me on his new phone for no reason.(he normally uses his moms) can u say bipolar lol?

Quoting Robsessed98:

You know him so you're probably right, but be open to the possibility that he does want to become a dad. Give him a chance, just don't bank on him. Good luck at court.

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Feb. 26, 2013 at 12:08 AM
Save it all judges aren't stupid they will wee a pattern
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
raegan1221
by Raegan on Feb. 26, 2013 at 12:12 AM
This..I'd save that email and any others and texts if you haven't already.

Quoting LifeCafe42:

Save it all judges aren't stupid they will wee a pattern
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)