Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

single parent, teenaged mother....

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:07 PM
  • 5 Replies

hi my name is valie and i am 18 years old and i got pregnant at 17 and i when my babys dad found out he dissapeared ... i would read on facebook all his comment about how he didnt care about how women are useless and i would see how he would mess around with my so called friends and then my parents were completely suppotive and secretly i was having depressing moment i would sit on my bed and cry cry and then my son was born and i was completly happy but even then here and there i get sad because it hurts me to know that my son wont ever know what a real family is like i dont know if im wrong for thinking that way but i do and i feel like i can talk to my parents about it because they dont understand and i am currently living with them and im gonna graduate in march and in april im starting technical school in april to become a nurse ..

by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
brieri
by Platinum Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:23 PM

Hi and welcome to the group.

Your not alone.

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:56 PM

Welcome Valie!

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Feb. 25, 2013 at 2:16 PM

welcome to the group.

Proud of you for choosing to go on to nursing school.

Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Feb. 25, 2013 at 3:37 PM

Welcome!

Robsessed98
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 7:20 PM
Welcome to the group. My daughter had a son 4 months ago and she turned 17 last week, so I do understand your feelings, even though she is still with the father. First off, stay determined and strong enough to finish your education! Do it for yourself as well as the baby. We all have felt the sadness of our kids being from broken homes, but you can't undo it, so put it out of your head. Odds are you will find someone else who is willing to take your child as his own one day. Until then, and even if you don't, the two of you can and will be just fine. You don't need a man to have a healthy and happy family, although you do need to have a male role model for your child as he grows up.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN