Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

D:

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:53 PM
  • 14 Replies

Ummm are 1 month olds suppose to sleep longer than usual b/c mine sleeps longer than me and it scares me I keep thinking she isnt breathing so I rub her stomach to make sure and she wakes up is this normal how long are they suppose to sleep and is there anything I can do about it

by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
delilahsmom1177
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:57 PM

They sleep most of the time.

I'm a tattooed,bisexual,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

Shaketa123
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:59 PM

Most of the time like for hours and hours

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

delilahsmom1177
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:00 PM

Yes! I don't mean to be rude but I thought everyone knew that.

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

I'm a tattooed,bisexual,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

Shaketa123
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:01 PM

Lol your not being rude I had to make sure b/c when she was first born all she did was mostly cry and barely sleep so I had to know

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

delilahsmom1177
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:02 PM

A lot of times when they are newborns if they are like my DD lol they want to know whats going on around them all the time. DD settled down around 3 weeks and slept a lot. UNtil she was about 1 then yeah sleep ha! Now at 5 she is pretty good. sleeps about 12 hours a night.

Quoting Shaketa123:

Lol your not being rude I had to make sure b/c when she was first born all she did was mostly cry and barely sleep so I had to know

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Shaketa123
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:06 PM

Lol ohk I feel better now to know its normal

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

A lot of times when they are newborns if they are like my DD lol they want to know whats going on around them all the time. DD settled down around 3 weeks and slept a lot. UNtil she was about 1 then yeah sleep ha! Now at 5 she is pretty good. sleeps about 12 hours a night.

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

delilahsmom1177
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:07 PM

totally... don't be shocked though if it suddenly stops at around 3 or 4 months... They can be teething that young so just FYI it may come suddenly where she wont want to sleep and be crying all the time.

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Robsessed98
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:10 PM
The first couple months they sleep most of the time. Enjoy it while you can still sleep and get things done, because around 3 months it starts getting tricky.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Shaketa123
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:11 PM

Wow..I forgot all about the teething

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

totally... don't be shocked though if it suddenly stops at around 3 or 4 months... They can be teething that young so just FYI it may come suddenly where she wont want to sleep and be crying all the time.

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Shaketa123
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:12 PM

Tricky..I dont like that word anymore

Quoting Robsessed98:

The first couple months they sleep most of the time. Enjoy it while you can still sleep and get things done, because around 3 months it starts getting tricky.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)