Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Scared and new 2 tha site. I need feedback

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:57 PM
  • 13 Replies
Well my husband 4 lil over a year has been seeing another woman. He says he hasnt slept with her but i can tell he has. I have 5 kids and plus im new 2 my town. My 77 yr. Old grandma plus my moma lives with me. I want 2 leave because when hes home he acts like he hates us. Im not happy and i know my kids arent. I really love him and im so mad at my self 4 this. I dont know what 2 do. Please i need advise
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Feb. 26, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Welcome to the group. You need to do what's best for you and your kids
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crykent5
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 12:05 AM
And thats tha hard part i dont know whats best. He says he loves me and wants 2 make it work. But i dont feel it i think he just dont want 2 be tha blame
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
crykent5
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 12:07 AM
I want everybody 2 be happy and i want this ALONE SCARED EMPTY LOST FEELING 2 GO AWAY
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Feb. 26, 2013 at 12:24 AM

If he wants to try and make the marriage work have you both considered counseling?

crykent5
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 12:31 AM
ILL GO BUT I DONT KNOW IF HE WILL
Oliviasmom72
by Silver Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 12:57 AM

Are any of the kids his? You have a lot of people that live in your house. Any reason why your mom and grandmother live with you? Having a mother in law and her mother live with you is probably a huge stress on the marriage. No wonder wh yyour husbans is not happy. I think maybe your mom and grandma should find other living arrangements if you want any hope in saving your marriage. Does he have any kids at all if he doesnt have any with you?

sid1083
by Silver Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 5:12 AM
"Seeing" another woman while married to me would be a dealbreaker. Would you be comfortable being one of many women in his life? What kind of example are you wanting to live for your kids?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Feb. 26, 2013 at 7:57 AM
1 mom liked this
You need to do what is best for you and the kids. For me him seeing someone else is an ultimate deal breaker. Marriage is for 2, not 3.
Shaybay218
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:11 AM

Get your money up and leave...

SnapIt
by Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:17 AM
1 mom liked this
You need to find out why hes cheated
Not saying any excuse is a good reason, but it may be something that he was stressed about and needed an outlet
Its never right to cheat, but you may need get down to why it happened and fix it.
Like maybe hes stressed that he has a home and it doesnt feel like his with grandma and mom there
Imagine living with 3 mothers and no wife when you are married
You may think its ok, but he may not and hasnt said anything to you just to make you happy or not to hear you rant.
In the long run its not what he would call living.

Eventually it gets exhausting and you rebel in his case... He cheated
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)