Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The other woman

Posted by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:24 AM
  • 13 Replies
Do you try and be civil for your kids with your exs so? If not why?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
morethanamemory
by Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:28 AM
Yes I try to be for dds sake. It usually doesn't work out since he is a giant jerk 95% of the time. And the fact that he changes girlfriends like he would change his undies doesn't give me a chance to try to get along with them cause he doesn't keep them long.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:39 AM
1 mom liked this
I try yes but she tends to have an attitude. She likes to think she is the boys mom and I'm just a babysitter or something. Not cool!!!
easinpc
by Gold Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:59 AM

My sons stepmom (who wasn't the other woman lol) and I only talk if we have to and then its via text.  She caused a lot of issues for my son between him and his dad and his dad finally realized what was going on and now what goes on with our son is between him and I and not her.

conniejo75
by Bronze Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:04 AM
My kid's SM is a bitch. I have tried to get along and she is rude and argumentative. We do not speak now but if I try to talk to ex, she will give me dirty looks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
colins_mom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:05 AM
My sons stepmom is one of my good friends now. Hated her for years now we are good.
kidlover2
by Bronze Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:05 AM
She avoids me like the plague. I haven't talked with her since he left me. I saw her at the store about 1 year ago and she slunk off.
Blah-a-dee
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:08 AM

I dont really talk to my exs wife. She has been stuck up his ass since he left me for her... and even when I tried to talk to her about leaving him [he killed her kitten & he has treated her like he treated me] she has always stuck up for him. Every time that they drop off my son, she either gets out of the car and smokes a cig or watches us. 

Robsessed98
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 11:06 AM
Bd1 has never had a serious relationship. Bd2 was engaged to a woman in Thailand and we used to send each other things in the mail. One of my best friends has a dd by him.
jenmomx3
by Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 11:44 AM

I used to. Now I just don't even bother.  As long as my relationship with him is civil thats all that matters.  This chick told him he wasn't "allowed" to speak to me...smh..

steviechick
by Gold Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 2:26 PM

Very simple - because she's a homewrecker who actually met me and my daughter.  She decided to have an affair with my husband for three years behind my back and have two kids with him.  There is no way that I want her near my daughter.  Ever.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)