Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

CELEBRATE BEING A SINGLE MOM!!!!!!

Posted by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 1:21 PM
  • 8 Replies

I KNOW BEING A SINGLE MOM CAN SUCK, MAKE YOU FEEL NAKED, ALONE, SCARED, TERRIFIED, BROKE, LOST BUT WE FAIL TO REALIZE ONE THING..............YOUR FREE!!!!!

FREE OF ABUSE, FREE OF THE LIES, THE CHEATING, THE FIGHTING IN FRONT OF KIDS, FREE OF GETTING USED, FREE TO LIVE THE LIFE THAT YOU WANT FOR YOU AND YOUR KID(S). WE SOMETIMES HAVE TO GET DOWN AND OUT TO FIND OUT WHAT WE ARE MADE OF. THATS WHY THE CREATE SITES LIKE THIS FOR US TO STICK TOGETHER IN THESE TIMES. UNFORTUNATELY IM IN CALIFORNIA, WHERE ARE YOU FROM, LETS CELEBRATE!!!!!!!!!!!!

by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 1:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
a06z08mama
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 1:41 PM
I am so much happier now that I am divorced. Its been a year since NY ex moved out. And I love it. Being who I want to be. Going where I want to go. Doing whatever me and the kids want. My independence day was July 2nd. So the 4th has a new meaning to me. :) I am in Iowa.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MockingJay
by Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 1:45 PM

Nothing wrong with a healthy marriage, but I never got one, so i am a healthy single mom :)

steviechick
by Gold Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 1:59 PM

I'm a lot happier today then I ever was when I was married.  Even in the very beginning of my marriage I wasn't truly happy.  I knew I made a mistake by choosing who I chose to marry but that wasn't until I was at least 6-7 years into my marriage.  Instead of getting out I stayed in.  I took a vow before God, my family and friends.  I stuck to my vows and morals of staying married.  I will never ever look back and think I made the worst mistake of my life.  Without my ex I wouldn't have the wonderful human begin I created which is my daughter.  I never truly found happiness with my ex.  I now can start my life all over again.  Make mistakes on my own and truly make my life happier then it ever was when I was married to my ex.  No more misery for me!

newbie1198
by Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 2:50 PM
THIS IS JUST ONE MORE EXAMPLE OF THE YING&YANG IN LIFE-I MISS HAVING A WHOLE FAMILY, BUT THERE HAVE BEEN SEVERAL POSITIVES SINCE HE LEFT US. AND I DID NOT WANT TO LIVE WITH A CHEATER, BUT FREEDOM DOESNT COME WITHOUT A HIGH PRICE
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Feb. 26, 2013 at 4:09 PM
I don't know any different but I love it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MoPain
by Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 5:30 PM

Some days I love it other days I'm still sad he made the choices that he did I can't understand how could someone would not want to be a part of this little girls life on a daily basis other days I'm angry he is so selfish to walk away from us We live in WA

themrsrick
by Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 5:38 PM

My daughter and I are safe! Definitely gonna celebrate that!!!

brieri
by Platinum Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 5:55 PM

HI and WELCOME TO THE GROUP!

I TRAVEL LOTS OF PLACES, SO I TRAVEL LOTS OF PLACES~  WOOHOO!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)