Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

do you think you're better off alone or with a partner

Posted by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:23 PM
  • 39 Replies
I got with an old friend after my Babys father we lasted for about a year...... now I'm finding that its hard to date, I don't mind too much cause my lil one keeps me busy but I do get lonely at times...... honestly I don't even know how to go about meeting someone new or if I even want anyone else to get close to my baby again....... did you ever take a long break from being in a relationship or if you did get into another relationship how did u know he was good enough to handle your situation being a single mom...... have you found love after your Babys father or did you prefer to stay single???
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:44 PM
2 moms liked this

Sounds like you are not ready.  Take your time and when your ready, your ready.  Good luck!

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Right now for me being single is best. I have some changing of myself I want to work on before I try to meet someone.

Let yourself be found.

rsmeyer54
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:37 PM
6 moms liked this

Being single is hard but i'm trying (yes trying) to follow this quote (i actually have it taped on my fridge)  The worst thing in the world is not to be alone.  The worst thing is to be alone and be with someone.  I don't prefer being single.  Actually I hate it BUT i don't want to get into another relationship and still be alone. 

Kalismommy20130
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Although I would love to be someone, at that moment, it's just going to be and my daughter.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tyfry7496
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:56 PM
1 mom liked this
I prefer being single. That doesn't mean I am alone. I have friends and family in my life.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jenn8604
by Silver Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:58 PM
At 4am I will be single for 5 years. Yes the douche kicked me out at 4am prego in the snow and cold to fuck some other chick .
I think single can be lonely but Im used to it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wildhorses420
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 11:09 PM
2 moms liked this

Stay single. Enjoy your child. Don't waste time on anyone else. No one is more important. I wish I had done that.

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Feb. 26, 2013 at 11:12 PM
2 moms liked this
I'm very happy being single
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Robsessed98
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 11:02 AM
There are pros and cons to each. I quit dating for a few years after dd2, then got married again, but we are separated now.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
breebree04
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 11:30 AM
1 mom liked this

Ive had times where I loved being single and Ive hated being single. For financial reasons and the loneliness I think it would be easier to be in a relationship but relationships arent always easy and I already have enough on my plate being a single mom. Im just kind of letting things happen as they happen. Im not searching for a relationship but if I meet someone I would be open to the idea.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)