Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Is this normal?!?

Posted by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 11:55 PM
  • 8 Replies
Alright i took two test they came out positive when to the doctors they did a test to confirm it and it came out positive..now why do i feel like i am not pregnant doctors told me im 6 weeks and 6 days pregnant my due date is Oct 16th...has anybody felt like this before while pregnant?..i also feel like something is wrong..with my first two pregnancies which where boys i felt preggo and felt fine..and like i said now i don't feel preggo and feel like something is wrong...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 11:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
otoole
by Bronze Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 6:01 AM

it could be a girl thats why :) when i was pregnant with ds i felt pregnant straight away, with dd i didn't know i was pregnant until after 8weeks. i only got the test done cos i had to get and xray and when i was told i was pregnant i didn't believe it but as the pregnancy went on she made sure i knew she was there. you feel it in time, its still only early

Robsessed98
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 8:33 AM
All pregnancies are different. Don't base anything off of your others. Maybe you don't feel it because it was a surprise you weren't ready for? Don't worry, you will feel it!
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Feb. 27, 2013 at 9:18 AM
All pregnancies are different and everyone's bodies react differently. If you are still not sure ask for a blood test
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steviechick
by Gold Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 2:00 PM
1 mom liked this

I felt nothing unusual when I was preggo with my daughter.   I thought I was pregant because I was late.  I found out about six weeks later (after a missed period) that I was pregnant.  I didn't get morning sickness until I was four months along.  Didn't even feel the movement until I was four months along.  If your doc says you are pregnant then you are.  You are more than likely in denial. 

siindy0625
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 3:48 PM
1 mom liked this
It might be well i kinda want a lil princess i already have my knight in shining armour and my romeo lol thanks

Quoting otoole:

it could be a girl thats why :) when i was pregnant with ds i felt pregnant straight away, with dd i didn't know i was pregnant until after 8weeks. i only got the test done cos i had to get and xray and when i was told i was pregnant i didn't believe it but as the pregnancy went on she made sure i knew she was there. you feel it in time, its still only early

siindy0625
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 3:49 PM
I really wasn't expecting to be pregnant it sorta just happened.

Quoting Robsessed98:

All pregnancies are different. Don't base anything off of your others. Maybe you don't feel it because it was a surprise you weren't ready for? Don't worry, you will feel it!

siindy0625
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 3:51 PM

Quoting steviechick:

I felt nothing unusual when I was preggo with my daughter.   I thought I was pregant because I was late.  I found out about six weeks later (after a missed period) that I was pregnant.  I didn't get morning sickness until I was four months along.  Didn't even feel the movement until I was four months along.  If your doc says you are pregnant then you are.  You are more than likely in denial. 

siindy0625
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 3:53 PM
Im not in denial i just don't feel pregnant and im worried something's wrong but i noticed with my sons i had morning sickness from 6 weeks on and now im 7 weeks and no meaning sickness no nothing.

Quoting steviechick:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)