Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can't believe she wants to this to her daughter...

A longtime friend well at a distance because of how she is, but she tells me today that shes starts back at her Job that she was layed off last November. She lives with her parents now. She says that her schedule is from 5 to 1 am  and plans on getting an apt close to her job so she can leave her 4 year old daughter ALONE at home because of not finding babysitter and cost. She will get paid $10 an hour, I managed with mine paying daycare for two but making way less. She says will do camera and skype her to make sure shes okay and come home on her breaks to check on her and feed her. I told her what if she gets out her response was laughing I taugh my daughter well. Honestly she isnt a good mom I feel sorry for her daughter she goes and buy fancy clothes and all for hereself but not much taugh of her own daughter. We went to a park and she was so rude to her daughter didnt want to play with her instead yelled at her to go by hereself or she will get spanked.

by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 11:43 PM
Replies (11-20):
Musiq_Junkie
by Bronze Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 12:44 AM

Why can't the baby stay w/ her parents while she does graveyard shift?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blessed_Mommy87
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 1:12 AM

I will be living three hours away but that aint stopping me from preventing that happening. The dad isnt involved from what she told he left her in the street regnant and doesnt caare at all, plus he pays only $50 a month in child support.

Quoting Oliviasmom72:

Omg. I can't believe what I reading. I would call CPS and the cops the minute she tries to do this. Is dad involved?? He needs to know what mom is plotting.

Blessed_Mommy87
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 1:12 AM

She says her parents arent supporting her and wont help.

Quoting Musiq_Junkie:

icantshowmyface
by Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 2:23 AM
1 mom liked this
My treat for my son when we go to Starbucks is the chocolate milk or the frozen hot chocolate! (It's just a chocolate milkshake)

Quoting Blessed_Mommy87:

We went tostarbucks and her daughter wanted something but she was mean to her . I felt bad so I got up and order a child hot chocolate. My heart breaks for her I will never do anyhting like that my kids need come befor me

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
icantshowmyface
by Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 2:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Idc what is going on her life. No excuse would that be acceptable. She needs to find a sitter or keep her child with the grandparents. That's way too dangerous. I'm sure my 4 year old wouldn't leave the house but no way would I leave him unsupervised, one wrong thing and something so bad could happen that you could never take back...
icantshowmyface
by Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 2:27 AM
1 mom liked this
Then she needs to find another job while her child is in school. Not to be rude but a $10 an hour job is very replaceable, they're a dime a dozen. My child's life is worth much more to me

Quoting Blessed_Mommy87:

Quoting Musiq_Junkie:

icantshowmyface
by Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 2:30 AM
1 mom liked this
When I was working at a bar I would work from 11pm-5am and I would basically do all of my mommy duties and right before I put my son to sleep I'd drop him off at his grandparents, they didn't have to watch him, he's already almost basically asleep, and be there right when he wakes up.
Blessed_Mommy87
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 8:09 AM
I agree I have in my past landed some jobs that I always wanted vut schedule was wrong or took too much time from my kids I chose not to do it. Her child isnt school yet she wants to wait for kindergarten.

Quoting icantshowmyface:

Then she needs to find another job while her child is in school. Not to be rude but a $10 an hour job is very replaceable, they're a dime a dozen. My child's life is worth much more to me

Quoting Blessed_Mommy87:

Quoting Musiq_Junkie:

LilMamaK
by Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 8:34 AM

I would call CPS. Just my thoughts. Poor little girl!

*~*Mommy to Allyana(7.5.08), StepMom to Aidan(6.5.07), & My Angel Baby Jovanny(3.6.10)*~*

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Feb. 28, 2013 at 9:22 AM
That's horrible if call cps on her I dont like going outside for 5 minutes without my kid to shovel snow
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)