Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

moms can u tell me if a baby is really hard

Posted by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:42 PM
  • 9 Replies
I'm 38 weeks now ready to drop my baby boy I want to know wats so hard about having a baby I know that u have another life to Carr for a protect and love but whats the bad part
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
PeaceLoveZ
by Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:45 PM

Everyone has different experiences. Since every baby and mommy is different. You'll figure it out as you go. Some babies are criers and scream and cry constantly and that can be very hard and taxing on the parents, I was fortunate enough to have the perfect child. You never know what it'll be like or what bad or good you'll experience. Congrats Momma!

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:45 PM

Its alot of work, its all of your time, alot of learning and very rewarding 

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:47 PM
2 moms liked this
Having the baby isn't the hard part it's raising them to be outstanding humans that respect and do their best that is the hard part. You have someone that depends on you for everything and you have to provide to the best of your ability. That doesn't just mean things that can be bought but also emotional support too. There will be road blocks speed bumps and opinions that get in the way but your job is to soft through them and do what's best for your child. It's a lot harder than you think.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Delila12
by Bronze Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:48 PM
Waking up every other hour to feed them, trying to find time to bathe yourself, paranoia, the after labor pains, lack of energy to do anything, etc.

There's a lot difficult about having a baby. You basically change your whole life. But you used to the change after about a month. The first month was the hardest for me. Now that he's walking and trying to talk, it's a whole other battle.
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:53 PM
All babies are different. At the time I thought it was hard but looking back it wasn't that hard. Toddlers are harder for me.
brieri
by Platinum Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 4:10 PM

If your working gotta find good child care.  Another every baby is different when they come into the world - some are easy and some can keep you up all night - no mater what you do.

IloveNCIS
by Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 7:37 PM

Babyhood was a breeze, 7 years old...........not so much.

Baby5678
by Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:07 PM
I don't find the baby part hard...I love her and she's amazing and precious. Even when it gets challenging...all my patience and strength goes to her. What I do find hard is asshole baby's father, lack of support and trying to juggle a work load of literally two sometimes three people. She's the easy and fun part!
tezell78
by Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 4:09 AM
The no sleep for the first few oh hell I'll be honest, ds is 2.5 almost 3 and I can count on both hands with fingers left over the nights he has slept more than 5 hours since he was born

The being mom and dad 24/7 can be beyond exhausting. What the actual eff do I know about toddler boy penis's? Not a damn thing that's what.

Trying to fill 2 or 3 rolls and axcomplish those tasks in 24 hours b

It's hard and scary and frustrating and emotional and exhausting and exhilarating and rewarding and absolutely worth every single sacrifice. But it's not for wimps that's for sure.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)