Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Bad Decision Maybe?? me and my kid to be in a viral video...Thinking not!

Posted by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 11:23 PM
  • 5 Replies

Hey all, 

Most of ya'll know soon I will be filing for Child support and knowing my kids father he will retaliate with Custody.  So I need to make sure I'm good all the way around the border. So here is my latest dilemma. 

My brother has asked me to support him and be involved in a response music Internet video which is all in fun. He's an up and coming really good music producer and he's filming a "response/rebuttal" video to an Internet craze dance video this weekend.  I will definitely support him but I am not going to allow my DS or myself to be in the video. Even though its all in fun I don't think its a good idea for my son's face to be shown or mine for that matter in a silly video that would be all over the Internet. I thought maybe i could put glasses on but nah....

Think like those internent type sensations-his video would be a response similar like that. 

So, I surely don't want his father to think and say, "see look at what kind of mother is she!-see judge, see what she did with our kid-she's unfit??" 

My Ex doesn't have anything on me but I am sure he might try to use this-you know grabbing at straws.

What do you mom's think? Am I being smart or its no big deal?

Thanks in advance!

by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 11:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
sarahmiamaria
by Bronze Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 12:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Unless it was a trashy or dirty (mostly naked women gyrating) type video I don't see why it would be a big deal. But if your gut says no, don't do it
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
breebree04
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 12:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Im sure its not a big deal but I wouldnt risk anything when you could soon be in the middle of a custody battle. Better safe than sorry

Toshi92
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 3:59 PM

Hey Sarah abd bree thank yu kindly!

I'm going with my guts. You ladies rock!! Have a great weekend.

Toshi

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Mar. 2, 2013 at 4:58 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree I would probably hold off just because of the pending potential problems.  Good thinking before doing!

Toshi92
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 8:33 AM

Thanks Lifecafe42! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)