Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

???

Posted by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 8:56 PM
  • 3 Replies

My dd is 8 months old and still EBF. HEr fathergets her tomorow from 10-6 but has a 3 hr softball try out. Now I think that since he won't be able to actually take care of her I should just keep her until he's done but I have a feeling he's going to have her out there with his gf watching her. I don't care that the gf is around; she usually is during his time but I feel that if he can't actually care for her I should be offered that time...not the gf. Am I just being silly? Mind you that while she's gone I have to pump, her being with me would take away a pumping. His tryouts are from 11-2. Pare I g time is for him not the gf to wath her. I feel like that's rational but who knows. WWYD?

Mommy to 3 Girls!!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 8:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
babycakes041903
by Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 8:57 PM

Not to mention that I don't think an 8 month log should be out in the cold for 3 hrs at a baseball field, stuck in a stroller. 

delilahsmom1177
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 9:04 PM

It isn't that cold and maybe he wants his baby to see him.... MY cousin always had his wife bring his DD to the skatepark..... Got her a little skateboard as soon as she could walk.. SO cute.

I'm a tattooed,bisexual,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:01 PM
I think it's nice he is wanting her there you can offer if they don't want to take her to the field you will keep her until he's done but I wouldn't push it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)