Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wish i could erase all memory of him

Posted by   + Show Post
That song by Gotye ''somebody that i used to know'' fits my life so well..i really wish i could erase memories of him the way he did me. I wish i could pretend he never happened and didnt exist. How cold hearted can someone be to act like years never meant nothing. I look at men i feel nothing. Who would want to when youve had nothing but mistreatment. Whats a man ever done for me? Lies..cheating...games..a lot of hurt. Just a waste of time to love a man. Thanks for letting me pour my heart out
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:20 PM
Replies (11-18):
deltathree
by Gold Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 1:12 PM
1 mom liked this

hugs

Bella14308
by Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 1:23 PM
1 mom liked this
I think the same way lately. and have the same song.

Hugs
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
GenstheMom
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 3:54 PM
1 mom liked this

When i am going through a break up the radio is terribble EVERY love song just makes me cry!

hopealways4019
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 4:43 PM
1 mom liked this
I think all the mistreatment I was dealt, made be wiser and stronger. Now I more cautious.
morethanamemory
by Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 8:58 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol I am the same way...then I decided to just make an empowering man hating playlist to listen to instead of sad/happy love songs.

I understand how you feel though, I was happy withouta relationship and the few guys I did go outon dates with....well I just didn't click with them...I stopped worrying about men and dating and now I am seeing a great guy I was friends with for a while first...and I am falling pretty hard.

It just takes time...things will get better mama.

Quoting GenstheMom:

When i am going through a break up the radio is terribble EVERY love song just makes me cry!

witchybabymomma
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 8:07 PM
1 mom liked this

hell I still sometimes feel that way about my ex and we have been split up for 8 yrs. I guess mine is a first love thing who knows, but I am happy to be single right now

mmyof2armywife
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 8:45 PM
1 mom liked this

I feel the exact same way... Feel free to message me if you need anyone to vent to. We can vent to each other :)

abusednotbroken
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 9:12 PM
1 mom liked this

No one can erase these things, but after healing, they just become our story. I think really good men are few and far between, but that's not to say that there isn't one for you. Out of the billions in the world, certainly a few are good and you only need one. Don't lose heart.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)