Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wish i could erase all memory of him

Posted by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:20 PM
  • 18 Replies
3 moms liked this
That song by Gotye ''somebody that i used to know'' fits my life so well..i really wish i could erase memories of him the way he did me. I wish i could pretend he never happened and didnt exist. How cold hearted can someone be to act like years never meant nothing. I look at men i feel nothing. Who would want to when youve had nothing but mistreatment. Whats a man ever done for me? Lies..cheating...games..a lot of hurt. Just a waste of time to love a man. Thanks for letting me pour my heart out
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:23 PM
Hugs mama I think that at times but there must have been something that kept me with him for so long
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wildhorses420
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:24 PM
2 moms liked this

I hear ya...

INTEGRITYspeaks
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:27 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm with you on this one. We'll get through it together!!! You're a strong woman and a very wise woman!!! Learn from those mistakes and let love meet you when you least expect it. This is something that I need to take for myself - Though it is heart numbing... You'll be fine!! I believe I will too..

wildhorses420
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:39 PM
1 mom liked this

It really truly takes years to get to know who someone really is. A year or two isn't enough. At this point in my life, I couldn't care less if I ever get into another relationship. In fact, I find not being in a commited relationship preferable. So much less hurt, aggravation, stress..just not worth it. Only thing truly worth anything in this life, is our kids

BambiEyes26
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:57 PM
1 mom liked this

My "song" for my ex was Dear John by Taylor Swift....her Speak Now cd got me through a lot of rough times and related to my life. There is also her song called Mean.

mytrueloveS
by Lori on Mar. 2, 2013 at 1:05 AM

I don't think it's a waste of time, you learn a lot.  Especially about yourself.  Cheer up, that's in the past, look into the now.  

Jkia1boy
by Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 1:15 AM
1 mom liked this
I know EXACTLY how you feel. I know people tell me not to say this, but men are very selfish
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
conniejo75
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 1:21 AM
1 mom liked this
My song would be "pray for you" ;)
It takes time to process a break up. Even when u know it is best it still takes time to get over a loss
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
forbird
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 1:24 AM
1 mom liked this
I was listening to that song today and feeling the exact same way. Eh.
Musiq_Junkie
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 6:22 AM
2 moms liked this
They play that song alot on the radio here. When i was more into my feelings i felt that song. But now idk i just barely pay attention to the hurts & try to focus on my dd & busy myself with my schoolwork. I think as time goes on the wounds will heal IF u let them....
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)