Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Thinking of dating again.. rant/need advice

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 3:21 AM
  • 13 Replies

I broke up with babydaddy in November and Loralei is almost seven months old. One of the few guys I used to talk to in my senior year of high school I've started sort of talking to and we might hang out soon, he's pretty cool and in the air force which is great he wants to meet my child and doesn't at all seem bothered by the fact that I'm a mother.. we talked for hours a few days ago, ot was great.

now on a different note this dude and i have been talking on and off since November and I live an hour away from him( I moved but went to school with him ) he's with some girl and he says it's "fluctuating" to me but in FB "I'm faithful *to said girl* I'm gonna stay that way even though she's 12 hrs away, blah blah blah I love you baby" and then asks to see me in a picture in any condition then says to me and I quote "I wish I had magical powers to take it off" talking about my shirt..this was in the same day, like wtf I blew up on him the other day for being with her and saying this stuff to me.. when he's not like this he's my best friend.. idk what to do about it

and to top it all off babydaddy has asked me out and tried to kiss me three times in the last two visits,, which I've not allowed, thank god..

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 3:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Baby5678
by Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 6:45 AM
2 moms liked this
Ditch the dude he's a player
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Cenedra64
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 6:49 AM
Ditto what the other reply said!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ridingsolo
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 1:01 PM

The one who said the comment about the shirt, creep and I wouldn't talk to him anymore.  Player as the other's said.

As for your daughter's father, is there potential there?  He shouldn't be trying to kiss you, but if he wants a relationship again, I'd be considering that if there is potential.  But, I favor nuclear families when possible.

The air force guy sounds nice.

brieri
by Platinum Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 2:56 PM

Get rid of the other man in your life, til your squared away with the baby-daddy.  Good luck.

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Mar. 2, 2013 at 3:02 PM
1 mom liked this

all of it sounds childish.

Let yourself be found by someone who is more mature.

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Mar. 2, 2013 at 5:08 PM

i agree he's a player leave it alone

prettymommylove
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 6:04 PM
1 mom liked this

thanks ladies, I doubt there's any potential with babydaddy, I really did try. I think I'm gonna ditch shirt guy. I like air force guy and he's really sweet (:

flywifey86
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:14 AM
That guy sounds like a player I'm sorry to say..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Iamhuman
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:51 AM

Wow that's alot!

I don't see how you are not overwhelmed. What exactly are you looking for someones opinion or just someone you can talk to?

prettymommylove
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 1:07 AM

a little of both. yeah it's a bit much.

Quoting Iamhuman:

Wow that's alot!

I don't see how you are not overwhelmed. What exactly are you looking for someones opinion or just someone you can talk to?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)