Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thinking of dating again.. rant/need advice

I broke up with babydaddy in November and Loralei is almost seven months old. One of the few guys I used to talk to in my senior year of high school I've started sort of talking to and we might hang out soon, he's pretty cool and in the air force which is great he wants to meet my child and doesn't at all seem bothered by the fact that I'm a mother.. we talked for hours a few days ago, ot was great.

now on a different note this dude and i have been talking on and off since November and I live an hour away from him( I moved but went to school with him ) he's with some girl and he says it's "fluctuating" to me but in FB "I'm faithful *to said girl* I'm gonna stay that way even though she's 12 hrs away, blah blah blah I love you baby" and then asks to see me in a picture in any condition then says to me and I quote "I wish I had magical powers to take it off" talking about my shirt..this was in the same day, like wtf I blew up on him the other day for being with her and saying this stuff to me.. when he's not like this he's my best friend.. idk what to do about it

and to top it all off babydaddy has asked me out and tried to kiss me three times in the last two visits,, which I've not allowed, thank god..

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 3:21 AM
Replies (11-13):
Iamhuman
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 1:14 AM

Well if you wantt to talk give me a message. I am needing someone to talk to, too.

BambiEyes26
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 1:21 AM

The guy in the Air Force sounds nice.

prettymommylove
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 1:25 AM

He is ahah that's the only one my bestfriend like for me.

Quoting BambiEyes26:

The guy in the Air Force sounds nice.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)