Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He will forever be a jerk!

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:15 PM
  • 5 Replies

So first thing ladies, I moved into a new apartment with just me and the kids..yay. My ex had my couch at his house because it wouldn't fit at my moms house months ago. So I told him a week ago that I was picking it up today. He mustve put two and two together and figured out I was moving. So first he told me he wasnt taking the kids(for no reason at all), but whatever because I found someone to babysit while I moved my stuff. Second, after arguing for him to give me my couch for about an hour, he drops it off on my porch knowing I wasnt home. Good thing I pulled up right after he put it down. Someone wouldve took it. He knew I had the kids...didnt offer to help me carry it inside. FINE...I put my little muscles to work and brought it inside. What made the most upset is that he didnt even come by the car to say hi to the kids and his mom was in the car and she didnt get out to say hi either! That was the lowest thing he couldve did. I already told my kids they were going and he changed his mind at the last minute...the least thing he couldve did was say hi and explain to them why he wasnt taking them. So I email him and ask him why didnt he say hi. He said oh I didnt want to see you, the kids will understand. I told him he was very immature for that. JERK! 

by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Wow I'm sorry he's acting so immature

flywifey86
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Wow what a jerk! At least you got your couch back though.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ImaSoulMom
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Good that you got the couch. I take those times the ex behaves like an ass to be thankful I'm not with him anymore
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GoldenLinds
by Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:31 AM
2 moms liked this
Oh they'll understand all right. They'll understand that they rank lower than his petty grievances. They'll understand that it was more important to him to be nasty to you than it was to see them. Asshole! He's digging his own grave.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
pianokisses
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:53 AM

Thanks ladies. I had to let that out because it was bugging me. Court needs to hurry up...got another month and few days.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)