Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So.....I'm new and I'm venting....... Sorry :)

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 9:56 PM
  • 8 Replies

Hello All!!!

So divorce for me has been an interesting experience so far, by nature I am a very logical person and this divorce process (finalized 1-15-2013) and after life has been extremely difficult with my emotional brain and logical brain playing tug of war. My ex and I were together for 13 years, married offically for 8 years, seperated for 12 to 16 months, 2 kids almost 6 year old girl and 2 year old boy. Anyways, my ex and I were in a very bad place and he cheated and left. He currently lives with girlfriend (the women he left with) and we have a 8/6 (basically) placement (me 8). My daughter loves her, we talk about her, she tells me what they do, and so on........................ While I am very grateful she is good to my kids, it pisses me off....I struggled with infertility for 2 years before I got pregnant with each kid and this bitch gets to reap my sowing. Not only does she get to be a part of my kids life, she and my ex seem to have a good relationship. So the little jealous moster pops up and gets a little more visable than I like. 

Sorry kind of all over the place, just needed to get it out of my head.... (my next therapy appointment isn't until next week.. hee hee)

Vanessa

by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 9:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
brieri
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:25 PM

Hi and welcome to the group.

Been there, done that.  And she thinks she's better than all the rest.  NOT!

angiefly2
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:41 PM
1 mom liked this

When my ex cheated on me and left I was so upset. I didn't want our son around his girlfriend but I kept my emotions to myself. My son likes her a lot and I struggled with it but I am his mommy and NOBODY can replace momma. He got his girlfriend pregnant and they had the baby just recently. It's hard because she wont even speak to me when she shows up at MY son's tee ball games. It's so weird to me how she acts like I would ever want him back or something lol. I don't know, now I'm rambling but I just wanted you to know you aren't alone. I felt jelous at first but now I am just happy my son has one more person to love him. She can't take your place so don't forget that. 

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Mar. 4, 2013 at 11:37 PM
Welcome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 3:33 PM

hugs & a big welcome to the group.

steviechick
by Gold Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 3:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi and welcome to the group.  My ex cheated on me and with someone he actually introduced me and my daughter to six years ago.   To think that they would end up cheating behind my back and creating children in the process used to make me upset.  But now, I look to my future and how much better it is.  I will never have to worry about financial problems again nor a cheating husband.  SHE will.  That's what keeps me moving foward.  I have all kinds of wonderful things planned for me.  A much better life (finishing up my degree, traveling, and moving to another area - an area which my ex refused to even move to).  I really should thank the tramp for a new life.  She has one heck of a ride with my ex!

aidensmom0407
by Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:31 PM

hugs

gurlygurl0724
by New Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 8:14 PM
Definitely not alone in this situation....My son father cheated on me, and left while I was pregnant. He got the other Chica pregnant too....we were both preggos at the same time. Miserable situation. My son is almost for now, but he was a baby at the time his father wanted to keep him. I disagree often because of her, ad the 3 or 4 hours distance we have between the homes. Me and the Chica never got alone. I had my baby first, and after she had hers we physically fought over all of this. Looking back today totally was not worth it. Me and the Chica do not communicate at all. I am looking forward to straightening that communication out soon. My son father is in and out her life, when my son goes to stay with his father; they are normally staying with that chick. My son do not come back talking about her at all. I am curious, I do ask questions. I use to get jealous when it appears that they are doing great. Not anymore because I know she has a burden because he is still up to no good. I just would like to know more about my child journey over there and wish communication was better with the chick. I do not trust her.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Mar. 27, 2013 at 11:38 PM

Welcome!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)