Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Court Went Well...ex is still being stupid

Posted by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 9:54 PM
  • 4 Replies

The house is going up for sale.  the ex can stay there until the house sells, but has to pay me $300 a month in rent along with paying all the utilities.  Once the house sells, I will be reimbursed for the property taxes and insurance on the house.  He has to cooperate with the real estate agent/everything needed to sell the house or he has to get out.

Since this though he has not gotten our daughter.  He is not going to get her until march 16th - so that will make it a whole month that she has gone without seeing him.  At this point she has only seen him 5 times this year.

I am trying to get the realtor out to the house soon and get an estimate on some roof damage(I found out in court that there was hail damage - my ex failed to tell me about this when it happened).  If I dont get through to my ex this week through the realtor, I will be just letting him know when myself and the realtor and the roof guy will be there and he will have to deal with it.  I am not going to wait around for him.

Also, my ex has filed something with the court pro se to modify child support on both my case and on his case with his ex-wife.  As long as his ex-wife's support order goes down (which I think it will), my order wont change.  Otherwise, mine will go down some.  I am not really worried about it.  I know its wierd, but I actually would prefer the child support be accurate - even if that means that my support is lowered.

We will see how everything turns out.  I still don't know if my ex is going to move to North Carolina.  We will see how that goes.

I just wish my daughter didn't have to deal with her father being so inconsistent.  She is really missing him and not seeing him the way she has been, is very hard on her.  I wish he would just be there for her or not be there at all....

by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 9:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
easinpc
by Gold Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 8:59 AM

Hugs!

Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Mar. 6, 2013 at 9:05 AM

*HUGS* and good luck!

steviechick
by Gold Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 3:21 PM

hugging

rileysmom76
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 7:49 AM

Good luck to you I hope all goes well

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)