Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

So tired of him lying!

Posted by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:45 AM
  • 20 Replies

Keep telling people I'm denying you the right to see Baylynn. You freaking pos liar! I ain't denying you anything except the gd fact of taking her out of my sight until there is a legal custody agreement! The smart thing to do as a mother! Oh wait that's right you have no idea what it's like to be a parent!.........  

Sorry his mother keeps emailing me over and over saying I have no right to do this or do that and im tired of it. She acts like this has anything to do with her. Nine of them even had anything to do with her when we lived there so they all just need to btfo. I'm so tired of their drama. It's ridiculous!

vent over....

>Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:42 AM
Block his mom and disrwgard what he says. You can't control what he does, stupid as it is. Don't let hi get to you.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mmyof2armywife
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 12:00 PM

Idk how.

Quoting faerie75:

Block his mom and disrwgard what he says. You can't control what he does, stupid as it is. Don't let hi get to you.

breebree04
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 12:10 PM

I agree you need to block his mom. Look around on your email settings, there should be a blocking option. They are always going to side with him and believe whatever he tells them so you have to just ignore it and move on.

steviechick
by Gold Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 2:02 PM

Block their numbers from your cell phone, too.  Call your local provider and tell them you are being harrassed.  I did that to my ex.  He's been blocked since December.  Best thing ever!

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 3:07 PM

fake it til you make it. it takes time.

Quoting mmyof2armywife:

Idk how.

Quoting faerie75:

brieri
by Platinum Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 3:21 PM

Just don't answer their emails and phone calls.

mmyof2armywife
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 3:26 PM

I don't yet they continue messaging me. His mom says its MY fault I got pregnant with her because I didn't force him to wear protection 

Quoting brieri:

brieri
by Platinum Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 4:10 PM

Hope you have a answering service to screen your calls.  After about a week or so, then call the cops for a write up, they'll tell you what you can do from there.  Change your email name and don't give it out to them.  After you get all of the above completed, take it to court  and demand the court the only way there is communication is through snail mail or if he has visits with the kids, he can give hand you his notes in person.  His mother is to stop any type of communication to you.  The mother can continue to say whatever she's wants to say about faultness/blaming etc...  all you have to give her is "raspberries" phhftt.

Quoting mmyof2armywife:

I don't yet they continue messaging me. His mom says its MY fault I got pregnant with her because I didn't force him to wear protection 

Quoting brieri:

JaQuan_Jayla
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 4:46 PM

you rock

easinpc
by Gold Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 4:47 PM

Hugs!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN