Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dating sites

Posted by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 8:55 PM
  • 20 Replies

Anybody be on dating sites, if so any good ones? list them if you want. Trying something new lol

embarrassed

by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 8:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
victoriangavin
by Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:37 PM
I've done pof and never had a problem... First time ended up with a best friend and the second time I ended up with a man I still haven't gotten over :( he has to much going on right now but I understand
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JaQuan_Jayla
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:39 PM

pof? that the name of the dating site?

Quoting victoriangavin:

I've done pof and never had a problem... First time ended up with a best friend and the second time I ended up with a man I still haven't gotten over :( he has to much going on right now but I understand

victoriangavin
by Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:42 PM
Yea lol it's called plenty of fish but it's known as POF... My rule for dating sites is strictly faceshots to avoid men looking for a type

Quoting JaQuan_Jayla:

Quoting victoriangavin:

Jkia1boy
by Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:53 PM
I didn't like pof. I got some stone cold freaks
kidlover2
by Bronze Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:54 PM
Plenty of fish found me my SO. :)
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:02 PM
1 mom liked this

i did eharmony for ahwile.  I don't think I would ever use a dating site again thought.  Too many creeps out there. 

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:28 AM
1 mom liked this
Be picky and meet in public places anyone who talks about sex early on is only looking for one thing good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Oliviasmom72
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:37 AM
Plenty of fish is free and match is no better and match charges. I had a little luck on match but many of my contacts were older, out of state, and just scammers. Eharmony is expensive and bot any better than pof or match. Even a pay site does not keep the scammers away. Avoid ads where there are spelling and grammatical errors and only one pic or they contact you and immed give you another email or chat Id. If you join match turn off your ims as almost all are scammers. On all sites you have to be really selective. Meet soon after establishing contact so you don't waste your time texting someone only to realize there is no spark or they are not legit. POF is free and probably just as good.
mytrueloveS
by Lori on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:41 AM
I don't do dating sites, it's mostly for people who are looking to get laid.
JaQuan_Jayla
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:37 AM

Just sign up for POF, pretty good so far. Thanks 

Quoting victoriangavin:

Yea lol it's called plenty of fish but it's known as POF... My rule for dating sites is strictly faceshots to avoid men looking for a type

Quoting JaQuan_Jayla:

Quoting victoriangavin:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)