Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

I Hate Being A Woman (No Homo)

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:04 AM
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this
The stuff that woman hace to endure is so overbearing to me. ESPECIALLY....as a single woman and single mom. I do love the perks of having curves and being able to have children, but I don't like the irregular menstrual cycles, being used by men when you ain't trying to be used. The fact of seeing another woman marrying and wondering why God didn't let that be you getting married to someone who you really love. It just really sucks and hard! I'm sorry, but this is what I'm feeling.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mytrueloveS
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:38 AM
I prefer a menstrual cycle than walking around with a boner. It's great being a woman, challenging and I don't depend on men for anything; makes things much easier.
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:09 AM
1 mom liked this
*hugs*
easinpc
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:45 AM
1 mom liked this

Hugs!

steviechick
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:49 AM

I'm over with my monthly.  I'm now entering menopause!  I feel your pain about men.  I've been used by a few men.  My ex - 26 years.  The last 7 were the pits.  I hung on and he cheated on me.  I know God will open his golden gates for me.  I've gone through hell and back.  God doesn't choose who you marry.  You choose who to marry.  We just fell in love with losers who decided to abuse us.  My motto - better off without him.  SHE has him now and everything that comes with him.  So, karma suits them both.  Cheer up.  There is a better man out there for you AND me!

brieri
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:55 PM
1 mom liked this

It's like saying "Why me".  Why did this happen to me?  I get that feeling all the time.

Jkia1boy
by Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:12 PM
I don't prefer a menstrual that stays on for 6 months to a year (irregular like i said) and the OBGYN don't know why. Guess what a man has more choices than a woman.

Quoting mytrueloveS:

I prefer a menstrual cycle than walking around with a boner. It's great being a woman, challenging and I don't depend on men for anything; makes things much easier.

Robsessed98
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:21 PM
Yep. Being a woman sucks sometimes, but all in all I think it would be boring to be a man.
opinionated07
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:54 PM
1 mom liked this
I know the feeling. Somedays seeing happy couples its like hello what the hells so wrong with me? It sucks.
conniejo75
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:06 PM
The irregular periods are the only true statement that has to do with being a woman. "Being used by men when you ain't trying to be used" is all you as a person. You decide who is in your life and what you give to them. Don't let men use you.
"The fact of seeing another woman marrying and wondering why God didn't let that be you getting married to someone who you really love. "... again that is all you and your self esteem. I know when the time is right it will happen... so i celebrate other's happiness, not get jealous. 

Quoting Jkia1boy:

The stuff that woman hace to endure is so overbearing to me. ESPECIALLY....as a single woman and single mom. I do love the perks of having curves and being able to have children, but I don't like the irregular menstrual cycles, being used by men when you ain't trying to be used. The fact of seeing another woman marrying and wondering why God didn't let that be you getting married to someone who you really love. It just really sucks and hard! I'm sorry, but this is what I'm feeling.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)