Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

OMG! 42 messages in one day!

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:49 AM
  • 18 Replies

This man wil not stop! He sent 42  messages to my MOTHER yesterda, 16 to my Stepdad, and 3 to me, including random pics of himself in a marathon and in his underwear. Also some of a certificate he received online. WHO THE F*** CARES! I just want this man to leave me alone! I can't wait to go to court so all of this can stop;. I 'haven't even had my baby yet. We both have lawyers and he knows we're going in for a custody battle but he insists on sending these messages. The messages dont even make sense. They are the ramblings of a crazy person! I hope when I show the judge the pages and pages of nonsense he will see through the craziness and order him to stop on top of ordering me full custody.

***UPDATE: So... I just spoke with my attorney who informed me that me ex can longer afford his attorney. He knows this because my ex's mom emailed my attorney trying to get some info yesterday and he told her that since my ex is represented he can not release any info to my ex or his mom until he has a signed lettter from him stating that he is no longer represented and unless he gets authorization from me. These are the same people that threatened to take my child, claimed to have all this money, threatened to take our house away, said they were better than me, that they couldn't wait to go to court and see me waste thousands and thousands of dollars! I literally spent the first 4 months of my pregnancy having breakdowns! That is one reason to explain these messages. Because I did what I thought was fair on my part and ceased all communication on my end, gave their lawyer the name I chose - that was it, the rest, we would have to go to court for (paternity, custody). I found it interesting because in a few of the messages the mom has sent me, along with her daughter are that they need my daughter's information because they want to set up a trust fund for her. I didn't buy that for a second. A trust fund? They can't even afford an attorney. I knew they were playing games because that is how this sick family works. In CA you can't file the paperwork unless you have the child's name and birthdate. I don't even have her birthdate because she hasn't been born yet! But I do have my paperwork filled out and ready to be filed at my lawyer's office.

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dom3269
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:50 AM

They're not short messages either. They are LONG, drawn out novels that don't make sense.

Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:53 AM
Wow. I'd change my number.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
breebree04
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:53 AM
2 moms liked this

maybe you and your parents should just block his calls/text from coming through until you have the baby and go to court

dom3269
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:56 AM

I know! I want to soo bad but my lawyer says to wait until after the hearing. My mom says that he keeps shoots himself in the foot and as much as she hates it, thinks it will benefit us in the end in showing what type of crazy person he is. In some of them, he's admitting to taking psych medication, others he says our house isn't worth shit and they're gonna take it away, others say we had better start working wtih him or he will humiliate me in court and make us all look like fools, others say he loves me so much (ew) and others just go on and on about the moon and the sky and "he's prostrating naked before us..."  - CRAZY MAN!

dom3269
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:00 AM

Oh - and I guess yesterday he decided eh wanted to become a doctor. He's a 34 year old convicted felon wh0 went to prison for drug trafficking! yea, good luck with that one buddy.

And he keeps going on and on about sobriety and how I was drinking when we were toether and I'm an alcoholic. I'm not an alcoholic! we drank when we were together and partied. We r adults - we can drink!and he's trying to blow it completely out of proportion!! I left him bcause of his lies (never knew he went to prison), his aggressive behavior, he hit me, and he is just flat out crazy. We were only toether for like 6 siix months and weren't even together everyday. He is so psycho and I hope the judge can see this!

steviechick
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:12 AM

Your stbx sounds like a crazy person.  Let him take the fall.  He's certainly messed up.  Once the court date is set you have all your ducks in a row (text mgs, his felony record, and crazy behavior).  The judge won't grant him squat.  Just breath and relax.  Once the court date is over get his number blocked from your phones.  If he continues harrassment get an RO. 

brieri
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:01 PM

good luck

SexyDiva19
by Alexis on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:06 PM
Sounds like my ex. Crazy as hell lol Wishing you the best of luck. When are you due? Got a name yet?
easinpc
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:43 PM

Oh my!!

Robsessed98
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:11 PM
Sounds to me like he's either mentally off or he's trippin or tweakin. I know a couple of methheads who ramble on and on about some weird shit after they've been up smoking a few days. Idk but he's got some kind of issue the judge needs to know about.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN