Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Stretching boots

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:14 AM
  • 9 Replies
I got a super cute pair of 'cowboy' boots yesterday. I had to have them ordered in because the size I tried on in the store was way too big and now this pair, I can't get the right one on, can't get my foot all the way I (gets stuck about where my foot would change angles to sit flat). Anyone have any tips on how to stretch it a bit. I know it will fit otherwise because the left one goes on and fits. Thanks!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
brieri
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:57 PM

I don't remember what it's called but it's something to do with a stretchy .  Good luck.

steviechick
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:59 PM

I have no idea.  Did you Google?

Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Someone In another group told me to try a Tuna can as she has worked selling boots and learned this from farmers/ranchers.

Quoting steviechick:

I have no idea.  Did you Google?

easinpc
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:23 PM

I was going to suggest the Tuna can idea as well.  I had to do that to my left boot when I got mine a few years back. 

Lol I also had to say when I first read the subject line I totally misread it!!  I could not figure out why in the world you would want to stretch that until I reread it and saw that it said boots!!!

Robsessed98
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:19 PM
I've seen one of those 'As Seen on TV' commercials that stretches shoes but no clue what its called.
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:16 AM
The tuna can worked and I was able to wear them. Was right going on but fit good once on.
prettymommylove
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:22 AM

I totally misread it and thought the same thing at first lol

Quoting easinpc:

I was going to suggest the Tuna can idea as well.  I had to do that to my left boot when I got mine a few years back. 

Lol I also had to say when I first read the subject line I totally misread it!!  I could not figure out why in the world you would want to stretch that until I reread it and saw that it said boots!!!

easinpc
by Gold Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol glad I wasn't the only one!

Quoting prettymommylove:

I totally misread it and thought the same thing at first lol

Quoting easinpc:

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:14 PM
Cool good to know!

Quoting Mommyto2LilMen:

The tuna can worked and I was able to wear them. Was right going on but fit good once on.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN