Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hoping for a good weekend, but a lot going on!

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:21 PM
  • 2 Replies

Tonight I am going to go have dinner and catch up with an old boyfriend from before my daughter (we got together a couple times last fall and its been good catching up) so my daughter is going to go hang out with her brother and sister at their mom's house and possibly stay the night.  I am excited to get out and catch up.  We both have a lot to talk about and it always makes me feel good when he makes this big effort to see me.  I think my dd is going to have a lot of fun as well :-)

Tomorrow I am going to meet a guy to get an estimate on the roof at my house (that my ex is living in/I am forcing the sale on).  I am hoping it is either really bad or barely damaged....because my deductable is $1000.  Mind you my ex would need to pay 1/2 of that.  Putting a new roof on the property would be pretty awesome though for sale purposes.  That should be interesting though since my ex is not happy about any of this stuff.

Then Saturday evening I am planning to go out again with the old boyfriend while he is in town.  DD is going to stay with my mom.  I honestly hate spending all this time away from her all at once, but I also took of all day thursday and today with her.  Plus Saturday during the day we will hang out and have some fun too.  It is just not easy for me to leave her.

Monday I have plans for dinner with an old friend while he is in town for some training with his job.  That should be nice as well - and I am not sure what to expect.  

Thursday at 8am, the real estate agent is finally going to get to look at the property so that we can get the sale process started.  I am really excited about this part.  I want to know what the house will sell for and the realestate agent said she will be very honest with me!  Hopefully the house will sell fast!

Friday at 9:15am, my ex has decided to try and modify child support for both me and his ex-wife.  My support is somewhat based off of her support.  So we will see what happens there.  We haven't even received any support in 2 weeks...so I am not too worried. It could go down a little bit...but not a big deal.  I am fine with accuracy.

And then although my ex is suppose to get dd on friday, he apparently has plans so he is planning to pick her up on Saturday sometime.  This will make it 1 month since his last visitation with our dd.  It has been hard on her.  I wish I could know if he is really going to move to North Carolina.  He says that is his plan, but I don't know what to think really.

So this week there is a lot happening.  I am hoping everything goes well and I have some fun even in all the craziness....not to mention I hope that dd has a great week too.  :-)

Hope you all have a nice weekend.  It is crazy balancing everything sometimes.

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
easinpc
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:24 PM

Have fun and good luck with the house stuff!

Robsessed98
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:06 PM
Beats sitting around with nothing to do - I think, but wouldn't know from experience. lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)