Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Its been a month and half since.... *UPDATE*

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:52 PM
  • 26 Replies

My ex has seen my son. Last time he saw him was on my sons bday in January. He wants to take my son our alone and he knows I don't allow that. It may sound wrong but my son is 8 yrs old and has never spent a day alone with him not even an hour. The most alone time would be about 5 minutes if we are all out and I have to use the bathroom.

He called a couple of hours ago and wants to go out tomorrow. He wants to go out alone with my son and since I said no, I have to figure out where to go on a low budget lol I'm thinking maybe the park?

I hate that I have to question his motives when it comes to my son. Every time he calls or comes around I find myself wondering why??

**UPDATE** So I ended up calling him after I got off of work this morning. I work overnights and I get off at 6 in the morning. I didn't feel like dealing with him today so I called him and told him that I had just gotten off at work and today would not be a good day. He said okay and hung up. Not even 5 minutes later he calls back and asks me why I'm telling lies and wanted to know where I worked. I wouldn't/didn't tell him and I hung up. He called back again and we had a huge blowup where we both cussed each other out, he accused me of being a cokehead, a whore who is only out that late to prostitute herself etc. I told him not to call me again unless we were going to court for visitation. I'm tired of dealing with his nonsense.

I mean he is going to be 28 on his bday and I'll be 25 on mine and he is still bringing up things like me flirting with other guys from 7-8 years ago! What I'm worried about is IF we ever went to court would the judge give him visitation/joint custody based on the fact that I have allowed him around my son before even though the restraining orders from 5-7 yrs ago are expired?

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lnrmom
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:53 PM

... long week?

SexyDiva19
by Alexis on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:05 PM
lol that as well but I hit add post too quick lol

Quoting lnrmom:

... long week?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Robsessed98
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:16 PM
If he's wanting to go out instead of visit at home, he should be the one worried about his budget, not you.
SexyDiva19
by Alexis on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:20 PM
When we go out I pay for myself and my son.

Quoting Robsessed98:

If he's wanting to go out instead of visit at home, he should be the one worried about his budget, not you.
SexyDiva19
by Alexis on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:50 PM
Bump!
lnrmom
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:44 AM

Why do you not allow him to be with your son alone?

SexyDiva19
by Alexis on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:55 AM
I dont trust him at all. I have had 3 restraining orders against him as well as 2 renewals so 5 total. Domestic violence, threatening to kidnap my son when he was born, busting the window out of my car, setting another car on fire, etc, etc. He has never been alone with my son ever and my son is 8 yrs old. I just dont trust him.

Quoting lnrmom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cenedra64
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:58 AM
Yeah i read some of your post about him. Dont blame you one bit
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lnrmom
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:22 PM

Well, that sounds like good reasons to me! :)

Good luck!

Quoting SexyDiva19:

I dont trust him at all. I have had 3 restraining orders against him as well as 2 renewals so 5 total. Domestic violence, threatening to kidnap my son when he was born, busting the window out of my car, setting another car on fire, etc, etc. He has never been alone with my son ever and my son is 8 yrs old. I just dont trust him.

Quoting lnrmom:

Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:40 PM
Good luck.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)