Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

I am obsessed

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:20 PM
  • 15 Replies

With baby gap! Everything they have right now is SO freaking cute!

Where is your favorite place to shop for your little ones?

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MissTuree
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:28 PM
It was 7 years ago when my ds was in baby Gap but man oh man I loved it! I don't really care for Gap Kids though. I've mainly shopped at Macy's and Zumiez for him since he was about 3. He wears all the 'skater' kid clothing; Volcom, Hurley, Vans (omg the kid would own every pair of Vans available if we could afford it. Lol He's always been into shoes and has more pairs than I do!) etc.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kels1023
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:29 PM

I agree, I wasn't too fond of gap kids.  My daughter won't be here until may and she already has more clothes than I do lol

Quoting MissTuree:

It was 7 years ago when my ds was in baby Gap but man oh man I loved it! I don't really care for Gap Kids though. I've mainly shopped at Macy's and Zumiez for him since he was about 3. He wears all the 'skater' kid clothing; Volcom, Hurley, Vans (omg the kid would own every pair of Vans available if we could afford it. Lol He's always been into shoes and has more pairs than I do!) etc.

s.osborne
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:30 PM
Old navy and Gymboree. I LOVE GYMBOREE! He'll be 4 at the end of April.
MissTuree
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:33 PM
Haha That's how it is! I feel guilty for ever buying myself something, but I can shop for him all day long and be happy and guilt free! Lol

Quoting kels1023:

I agree, I wasn't too fond of gap kids.  My daughter won't be here until may and she already has more clothes than I do lol

Quoting MissTuree:

kels1023
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:38 PM

Ohh I'll have to check out gymboree, I haven't explored that store yet :D

Quoting s.osborne:

kels1023
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:40 PM
1 mom liked this

I bought myself a few new work shirts for myself since this pregnant belly was starting to outgrow my clothes and all I could think was "I could have bought her like 6 new outfits with this money!" lol  

Quoting MissTuree:

Haha That's how it is! I feel guilty for ever buying myself something, but I can shop for him all day long and be happy and guilt free! Lol

Quoting kels1023:

Quoting MissTuree:

Stephd710
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:49 PM
I bought my girls summer wardrobe from Old Navy, JcPenney, and Wal Mart. All very cute, cheap, and its all able to mix and match! Just need to find cute sandals and swimsuits!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kels1023
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:51 PM

I haven't checked out old navy yet, I'll have to do that.  I've tried Jc penney, macys, walmart, target, etc. but it seems like all the big department stores carry the exact same things.  As far as baby clothes go anyway. So frustrating.  I can only buy so many carter onsies! lol

Quoting Stephd710:

I bought my girls summer wardrobe from Old Navy, JcPenney, and Wal Mart. All very cute, cheap, and its all able to mix and match! Just need to find cute sandals and swimsuits!

s.osborne
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:01 PM
I have shopped there since ds was born. They have the softest fabrics and blankets.

Quoting kels1023:

Ohh I'll have to check out gymboree, I haven't explored that store yet :D

Quoting s.osborne:

Robsessed98
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:06 PM
1 mom liked this
I lived in a small town with an awesome specialty shop when mine were little. It was either that or Wal-Mart here unless we wanted to drive an hour to the city.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN