Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

if they havent even went to court yet ..

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:22 PM
  • 10 Replies
wonder if its ok to get childs ears peirced ??? there was a post in another group about that and i would think its fine but would court think its wrong
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:32 PM
Not sure. Good luck.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:32 PM
Not sure. Good luck.
Luv.My.Kidz
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:34 PM

What would piercing ears and the court have to do with anything?

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:18 PM
Unless the other parent didn't want it done and they have joint decision making. The other parent could be petty and take it back to court that a decision was made without their consent
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:04 PM
If terms are good, I'd just ask the other parent for his/her permission or thoughts on the matter. Even after going to court, I still talk to my ex about everything that involves our children. When my daughter wanted an industrial bar and a nose piercing I was fine with it, but made her get her dad's permission before I would take her (and if he'd said no, I would have not taken her).
Musiq_Junkie
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:43 PM

um, I went ahead & got my dd's done...& my court case is still pending...i don't think they'll fine u for it or anything

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Oliviasmom72
by Silver Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:48 PM
Either is parent is free to take the child for ear piercings or haircuts for that matter.
Ms_mom_81
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 11:01 AM

I don't think so. If it was brought up in court that would look a little petty in my opinion. I got my daughter her ears pierced at 5 and then I went to change out her earrings and she screamed bloody murder...so they closed up. I won't try it again. I assume when she is older and all her friends have cool earrings she will get them pierced again.

Robsessed98
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 1:33 PM
Im not sure I understand the correlation, but there's nothing wrong with piercing your dds ears without permission.
brieri
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 4:44 PM

----------

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)