Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

the kids never come back in one piece

Posted by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 10:49 PM
  • 13 Replies
Im mad. My baby just went to the dentist two weeks ago and they filled cavities and fixed her chipped tooth. She comes home today with a chipped tooth! She had to fall and hit somethimg and ex didnt tell me. She also has a scratch on her nose. Hes not responding when Im asking him what happened. My son told me the other kids over there were hitting on her too.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 10:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mytrueloveS
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 10:53 PM
2 moms liked this

I say start taking pictures and track of these incidents.  Accidents happen, but if this is a constant thing I would be concerned.  Especially if the ex is not looking after his children.  

pianokisses
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 10:59 PM
1 mom liked this
He was once sending me crazy texts saying hes not returning the kids. The next text I got said my son had fallen down the steps and cut his eye. He put a bandaid on it. When my son got home I looked at it and took him straight to thr ER. They glues his skin back together. His eye around the cut wad black and blue for days. We have court in a month and I attached this incident to my application!

Quoting mytrueloveS:

I say start taking pictures and track of these incidents.  Accidents happen, but if this is a constant thing I would be concerned.  Especially if the ex is not looking after his children.  

pianokisses
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 10:59 PM
Typos sorry...
mytrueloveS
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 11:11 PM

Nothing but empty threats.  Just keep track of the incidents, I'm sure nothing will happen if it only happened once.  

easinpc
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 9:03 AM

I would make sure to document everything and go from there.

jessi2girls
by Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 9:56 AM

Take pictures, take her to the dentist immediately and have it noted that she was with her father.. call CPS as well about suspected abuse!.

KRIZZ25
i love my black men ,my rocker dudes but the only ones the love me back are babies ,old mean ..can we meet in the middle .
Yesterday at 5:20 PM
by Platinum Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 3:19 PM
well kids do it get hurt .thats part of life..but just keep track.take picks ..
Robsessed98
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 3:29 PM
Document things as they happen and take photos just in case it continues. Accidents happen and kids scuffle, but that doesn't mean abuse.
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Mar. 11, 2013 at 3:58 PM
I agree. From your other response sounds like these 'accidents' happen frequently.

Quoting mytrueloveS:

Lostcause324
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 4:14 PM
Report every threat because you will have no one to blame if they actually follow through with them. Show the judge the pictures and im sure theyll act on it
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)