Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

GRRRRRRR! He expects me to do EVERYTHING, even though I am over an hour away right now!!!

Posted by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 11:02 PM
  • 5 Replies
My son will be 8 next Sunday; he is staying with his dad for the rest of the school year and I am about an hour and a half away. I see my son at least a couple of weekends a month AND I keep him on all school holidays because his before/after school care is closed on school holidays. I set up my son's soonercare, bc my ex kept saying he would and never did. I have always taken my son to all of his checkups and drs appointments. I have always taken care of him when he is sick. We have had joint custody since early 2008,bc of our situations I haven't asked for or received the little bit of child support I'm supposed to be getting, since 2010. My ex makes about $14 dollars an hour as electrician, pretty damn good money, and yet he is ALWAYS broke, can never pay his bills on time, never has the money to do anything with our son, but is constantly buying video games, going out to bars, and other stupid crap. It really freaking ticks me off. And now he is wanting ME to set up an eye apt for my son AND take hi to it! Like, WTF?! He says he can't take any time off but I am starting a new job TOMORROW! I can't just start taking time off, not to mention the fact that I don't even have my own vehicle to get up to the city to take him! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!! He seriously just drives me absolutely CRAZY!!!!!! whew. ok, rant over :/
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 11:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mytrueloveS
by Lori on Mar. 10, 2013 at 11:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Let him take him and be a father.  We always go out of our way to be there for the kids, why can't they do it?  Screw them, my ex is the same way.  

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Mar. 10, 2013 at 11:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Ugh I'm sorry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lil_MissFaye
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 11:52 PM
He gets off work at 3:30 pm, btw. I am going to find an optomitrist that is open past 5 and takes soonercare, give him the damn number, and tell him TO TAKE HIS KID TO THE DR!
easinpc
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 8:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Hugs!!

Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Mar. 11, 2013 at 11:25 PM
1 mom liked this

*HUGS*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)