Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Some things a mom just doesn't need to know

Posted by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 9:32 PM
  • 6 Replies
My dd just turned 17 last month, but since she and her bf are doing an awesome job taking care of their 4 month old, I decided to let her start staying with him most of the time. Big step! This morning I was over there waiting for her to get ready, so naturally I started straightening the house. When I picked up a can off his nightstand, I made the horrible mistake of looking down. His drawer was open just enough that I saw their collection of sex toys. I could've lived forever without seeing that! Of course I know the baby wasn't the second immaculate conception and what her implant is for, but I was just fine not thinking about my baby's sex life, ya know? Now I've got the images of their oils, vibrators and cock rings burned into my brain. It was almost traumatizing. LOL
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 9:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
usmchoney
by Member on Mar. 14, 2013 at 9:56 PM

I tell my mom most things even sexually stuff, but she has never seen my collection. Though to be honest I don't think she would care LOL

ghostcat90
by Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 12:07 AM

>.< And here I'm worrying about my baby girl eating dirt and leaving earth worms in her pockets...or worst of all, bringing home FROGS!  *pats* Have a glass of wine and shake it off!

Musiq_Junkie
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 12:07 AM

OMG that wat scares me the most when I think about my baby getting older.........and we barely makin it to her 1st birthday lol!!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Mar. 15, 2013 at 7:36 AM
Lol!!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
easinpc
by Gold Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 8:55 AM

Oh my!!  That is definately one of those things that no matter how hard you try you just can't unsee!

breebree04
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 8:58 AM

lol oh man, that sucks! Im sorry you had to see that but as traumatizing as it was for you imagine how embarrassed/traumatized your dd would be if she knew you saw it lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)