Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Ever look at your look at your ex and think, I must have been stupid. lol

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 8:38 AM
  • 31 Replies
I just found out my ex is going to jail n im not going to lie i was actually pretty glad about it. I don't have to deal with his harassment for one week. It's hard enough getting used to being alone an for him to constantly wanting to use me. Now that look back i think man was i stupid for ever falling for you. If we didn't have a kid together id have already shut him out completely... if i would have known what i know now i probably would have never married him i mean id still have my baby he's no regret but i would have kept the marriage out.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 8:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
easinpc
by Gold Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 8:47 AM
1 mom liked this

I've done that from time to time but then I always think about how if I hadn't been with him I wouldn't have my amazing son.

mumii17
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 8:56 AM
Sometimes i wonder if i could have just had a one night stand with him n that maybe it wouldn't be as emotionally hard knowing he'd still be my baby daddy but with no feelings lol
mommy2zbg
by Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 8:58 AM
1 mom liked this

haha I have done that before but a kid wasn't involved!!! thank goodness...

this guy was F-UGLY... lol It was back when I was younger and drank all the time... When I see him out anywhere, I think to myself "omg... i should have layed off the booze to see what I was really looking at" 

victoriangavin
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 9:00 AM

Yep, I'm thankfull I'm not marrying him anymore. He's marrying the girl he cheated on me with, they are both working shitty jobs and neither is trying to go to college. I see pics of them and the kid and see a HORRIBLE messy house so bad cps could take the kids. I feel so bad for the kids.... I'm talking 30 or more fast food cups sitting on the night stand, dirty laundry piled up in the bathroom and more. Karma will get them both for what they did to me and her now ex husband

breebree04
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 9:16 AM
1 mom liked this

I think this all the time and probably will always feel this way. I dont even think hes the least bit attractive anymore, I dont know what I was thinking. Young and dumb I guess. I did get two beautiful kids out of it so atleast I got something good out of it.

SaraSnider
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 9:23 AM
Ya because i was stupid, i never should of been with him(happy i was because my dd) I let him stop me from seeing any of my friends, family, i didn't go back to school due to him being jealous(high school),he would call me names every day, spit on me, and on about 5 occasions he grabbed me by my arms and squeezed them till i bruised. Yep i was stupid but i would do it all again because my dd is the most amazing thing to ever happen to me
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Mar. 15, 2013 at 9:34 AM
Yes I often am see what I saw in him, but then again if it weren't for him I wouldn't have my boys!!
Robsessed98
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 10:21 AM
I still know why I fell for dd1s dad. I wondered what I was thinking with dd2s even while we were married.
LauraMH
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 11:42 AM

Every time I see him I think that!!!

brieri
by Platinum Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 3:02 PM

I guess it takes the wrong guy to see the wrongs - but having amazing kids with him is all one can say.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)