Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

What is the oldest & youngest??

Posted by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 10:23 AM
  • 22 Replies

I am just curious as to what is the youngest & oldest age you would date, & what is your age. I see a few post here and there asking what is to young. So just curious as to what everyone else would consider to young or old. I am 25 and I would date anyone as young as 22 as long as I got to know them before. The oldest I would consider dating is 30. I am not really into men much older then me.

by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 10:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom_of_twingirl
by Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 11:45 AM

BUMP!

kimikylemama
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 11:51 AM
I'm 33. 25-45. My sister will be 31 in a couple months her bf is 42 hr is a great Guy to her and treats her right. Age is only a number. I haven't dated anyone in almost a year.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Mar. 17, 2013 at 12:01 PM
I'm 39....probably 26-35 range.... But quite content with bf right now and he's 27
mom_of_twingirl
by Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 12:01 PM

I look at is as long as you are happy.  If I found someone older then 30 that treated me right  wouldive him a chance so I am not saying that I would not date older men. I havent dated in over a year, So I am just gonna with the flow when I do start dating.

Quoting kimikylemama:

I'm 33. 25-45. My sister will be 31 in a couple months her bf is 42 hr is a great Guy to her and treats her right. Age is only a number. I haven't dated anyone in almost a year.

mom_of_twingirl
by Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 12:02 PM

As long as you happy. That is what matters

Quoting Mommyto2LilMen:

I'm 39....probably 26-35 range.... But quite content with bf right now and he's 27

Robsessed98
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 12:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Age has never mattered to me. I date the person not the number. I have dated one 25 years older and also 15 years younger.
sid1083
by Silver Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 7:49 PM
Dating for a serious relationship - nothing younger than me, with an upper limit of 10 years (though even that is kind of pushing it for me).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
flgirl12
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 9:32 PM

Age is relative--I've met a lot of men who were years older than me but had the mentality of a teenager, and vice versa. However, I don't see myself being attracted to someone who is younger than 21 or older than 32 (I'm 23)

alanasmumma
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 10:03 PM

I've never really been one to date guys who are younger than me- though throughout my dating history I have dated 2 guys who were younger than I was- one was 9 months younger and onewas 6 months younger. I am now dating a man who is 10 years older than I am- which is the oldest I have ever thought I would date someone. I'm 28- we've been seeing each other for a while and things seem to be going really well for the most part. I like that he's got his life together and knows what he wants. He's not just playing games with women.

s.osborne
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 10:05 PM
I'm 25 and so done with younger guys. Whenever it happens, I totally plan to date older. I would probably go as far as 36 maybe? It depends on looks and personality of course. Hell, if he's 50 and sexy I would go for it lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)