Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

BabyFat

Posted by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 8:05 PM
  • 7 Replies
So it's been a year since I've had my baby boy an i can't seem to loose my baby fat I know dont usually don't get back to ur same body but i would like to at least try to get close lol so any advice? An is it true that baby fat is harder to loose then just fat?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 8:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Bookoholic
by Bronze Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 8:08 PM
I have no idea but it took me two months to lose 20 lbs 6months after Ds was born.
ZipporahH
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 10:24 PM

I've lost 17 pounds since my son was born two weeks ago. And, need to lose about 15 more, to be back to the weight I was, before he was conceived. But, as far as getting back in shape, that is going to be really hard. Since my c-section, I have this horrible flabby fat on my stomach and it jiggles. It makes me sad, because my midsection was always tight and fit, even when I wasn't working out two hrs. a day. And, I heard baby weight is harder to get off. But, you can always try one of those bender/Swiss balls for sit-ups, the Brazilian butt lift exercises, and bicycle leg exercises, to get back to your normal size. I want the next 4 weeks to go by fast, so I can start those exercise regiments up again.

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Mar. 18, 2013 at 1:04 AM

Fat is fat it's hard to loose any way.  Diet and exercise!

Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Mar. 18, 2013 at 10:33 AM
Agreed!! I finally took ahold if my problem and am smaller now then I was when I got married almost 8 years ago. Love seeking the look on exes face when he notices the changes!!

Quoting LifeCafe42:

Robsessed98
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 11:12 AM
Your belly will never be the same but with diet and exercise it can come close.
easinpc
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 11:29 AM

I agree!

Quoting LifeCafe42:

BambiEyes26
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 1:03 PM

I've been having the same difficulty, I had my twin boys a year ago. I lost 52 pounds in 1 yr. Since I've become more focused on it, I have 49 pounds to go to be where I want weight wise. Exercise and eat healthy. I cut out soda and haven't had one in almost a month.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)