Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

will anyman ever look past my scars ?

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:05 AM
  • 18 Replies
I am 42 with a one and half yr old. I'm afraid I will be bymyself for ever . My ex moved on but I feel no one will ever want me. I have had a 22 facial reconstructive surgeries and try ro stay positive but don't think I will find anyone to look past my scars.. my exhusband was with me during this time...but would tell me "if I knew you were going to be this sick I would never have married you"...I'm a good person with so much love in my heart I'm just afraid ill always be alone. I am afraid and sad...but very scared.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:19 AM
3 moms liked this

Don't rush it or worry over it, someone will come along and look into your heart and love you for who you are no matter what your face looks like.

mymanben
by Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:22 AM
1 mom liked this
That guy was a jerk. Someone will come along and see right passed the scars. Love you for who you are.
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:46 AM
3 moms liked this

when you find the right person he will if he can't he isn't right for you

Nena70
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 1:02 AM
3 moms liked this

I have felt like you . I have not  had surgeries though.

I believe that we are beautiful inside. Its most important to find peace within ourself  and be complete first, Be Ok with who we are.  We carry our bodies we are not our body. It does not represent who we are.

Please work on yourself and  take care of you. Its OK to be by yourself.

When the right man comes around he will see who you really are and not your body. He will fall in love with the beauty inside. Be patient. The right man  will be there when you least expect it.

deltathree
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 11:46 AM

The right one will come along....hugs.

easinpc
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 11:47 AM

Hugs!!

Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:22 PM
Give it time hum. Love finds most when they least suspect it. It found me when I least suspected it!
hot_momma633
by Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:25 PM
remember love happens when you least expect it. someone will love you for you scars or no scars.you have to be patient.
BambiEyes26
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 1:00 PM

Hugs!! Also, what she said, it's so true.

Quoting Mommyto2LilMen:

Give it time hum. Love finds most when they least suspect it. It found me when I least suspected it!

Robsessed98
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 2:19 PM
4 moms liked this
Any man who can't look past your outer appearance isn't worth wasting your time on. Don't worry, when the right one comes around he will recognize your beauty, not your scars. Until then, enjoy life with your child. You don't need a man to be happy and complete.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN