Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

help! im upset and need help

Posted by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 2:40 AM
  • 16 Replies
how do you deal with the baby daddy drama im supposed to be asleep bc i have to get up to get my daughter ready for school and look for a job again and i have my dds dad calling and hanging up and him and his gf texting saying they are going to take my dd away from me they've been doing this for the past 2 hours ugh I'm nothing but nice to him he's late picking her up i still let her ho i didn't try to raise his child support or anything i even let him take her on weekend that aren't his bc of his job bc she needs her dad I've moved on i sont bother them i don't know what to do anymore
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 2:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
megan91
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 2:51 AM
Tell them if they keep it up that you will change your number and only call from an unknown number and you will make it harder for him to see her. unless you are an unfit mother (abusing, on drugs) then they cant take her away from you. after you say that then hang up and silence your phone.
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Mar. 19, 2013 at 7:47 AM
3 moms liked this

Turn off your phone block gf's number and save everything.  They won't take full custody until they prove the mother unfit it's all threats to get you worked up and they are doing a good job at it

breebree04
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 8:55 AM

I agree with pp! If they do this again tell them if they keep it up you will block their numbers which will make it harder for dad to see his dd whenever he wants. Then silence or shut your phone off for the night so you can sleep.

easinpc
by Gold Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 9:34 AM

I agree with the other moms.  Hugs!

dawncs
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 9:48 AM
1 mom liked this

I recommend ignoring what they are writing. The gf is really ignorant at what it takes to take custody of your dd. It takes a lot of money and time to do so in addition to no guarantee of custody change to him. At most, they might increase his parenting time. It is way more than threats. I bet she is jealous of the child support you receive each month. However, I bet she would be singing another tune if she had a child by an ex and needed the child support from him.

Dawn

Group owner of Different Learners Support Group (http://www.cafemom.com/group/118648)

mommy2zbg
by Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 9:51 AM

talk to a lawyer... might have to go to back to court

Robsessed98
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 10:52 AM
1 mom liked this
Turn your phone off when you're asleep and block the gfs number. You have to deal with him but not her.
steviechick
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 10:58 AM

The gf is a crazy.  Block her cell number.  Don't worry about the the stupid threats.  They are meaningless.  Get with your atty and discuss cs increase.  You may have to go to court for this to end.

mytrueloveS
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 10:59 AM
Simple, turn off your phone. Simply tell him, "keep it up and you won't see her anymore." They can't take your daughter away, especially immature kids like them.
gizmom529
by Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 11:12 AM
thanks guys for all te advice im looking for a lawyer now to see what my options are
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN