Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

True,Honest inner feelings!

Posted by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 6:58 AM
  • 12 Replies
Ohk so besides the fact that the father of your children\child or child to be turned out to be the total opposite..somewhere there was once upon a time the spark of love unless you were drunk that is..if you could change the way things turned out would you still want to be with him??its easy to say yes his a jerk and you are happy now but deep under that hurt,pain and strength their is a heart..who once loved the baby's daddy..so come on ladies let's uncover behind all the smiles and moving forward attitude do you still love him??and if he changed would you still want to be with the father of your children or child or child to be..after all we all are only human with a heart:)so let's talk about it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 6:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SaraSnider
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 7:14 AM
Well my dd's dad and i were together for a little over a year when i got pregnant. The whole time he lived with me, ate my food, drank deer i bought(even though i was only 16/17) and then when he was drunk he would get mean. I had to give up all my friends, couldn't speak to his(over every single day), barely was able to go see my family due to his jealousy, and couldn't even take the dogs on a walk without bitching. I would say i am so much happier without him. Only feelings i have is pitty for him.

My ds's dad was a temp thing, we were only dating 3 months when i got pregnant. It was his birthday so i drank with him and had sex without a condom and his didn't pull out in time. He and i didn't work out because he thought is was funny to make me mad(his own words)

Im so over men its not even funny, but im only 20 so i have lots of time to be a mommy and worry about guys later.
abbybabylove
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 7:28 AM
Awesome:) my babies dad and I broke up due to the sudden changes of me that caused tention between us,at that time I did not know I was having pregnancy symptoms and neither did he,after the first test turned out negative we did not bother to think it could be that..so we broke up pretty bad over my emotional behaviour. I would say that I'm strong enough to face for what is coming..but if things change between me and him and he comes back genuinely then I'd take him back. I'm strong enough to be without him and be mommy to our child that we wanted but I will admit that I do still love him and not living in a fairy tale land but hoping that eventually things will turn out for the best.however right now baby is all that is on my mind:)that's my true honest feelings:)

Quoting SaraSnider:

Well my dd's dad and i were together for a little over a year when i got pregnant. The whole time he lived with me, ate my food, drank deer i bought(even though i was only 16/17) and then when he was drunk he would get mean. I had to give up all my friends, couldn't speak to his(over every single day), barely was able to go see my family due to his jealousy, and couldn't even take the dogs on a walk without bitching. I would say i am so much happier without him. Only feelings i have is pitty for him.

My ds's dad was a temp thing, we were only dating 3 months when i got pregnant. It was his birthday so i drank with him and had sex without a condom and his didn't pull out in time. He and i didn't work out because he thought is was funny to make me mad(his own words)

Im so over men its not even funny, but im only 20 so i have lots of time to be a mommy and worry about guys later.

SaraSnider
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 7:35 AM
I'm sorry you guys broke up, hopefully it works its way out. Good luck Mama it's kinda hard to be a single mom but i love it(well beside the no help when kids are sick lol).

Quoting abbybabylove:

Awesome:) my babies dad and I broke up due to the sudden changes of me that caused tention between us,at that time I did not know I was having pregnancy symptoms and neither did he,after the first test turned out negative we did not bother to think it could be that..so we broke up pretty bad over my emotional behaviour. I would say that I'm strong enough to face for what is coming..but if things change between me and him and he comes back genuinely then I'd take him back. I'm strong enough to be without him and be mommy to our child that we wanted but I will admit that I do still love him and not living in a fairy tale land but hoping that eventually things will turn out for the best.however right now baby is all that is on my mind:)that's my true honest feelings:)

Quoting SaraSnider:

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Mar. 19, 2013 at 7:46 AM

No i was with him supporting him because he couldn't take care of him self.  I needed someone to take care of.  I don't need two toddlers

lizard11080
by Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 8:11 AM

i don't think i would.  we were together for three years and even when he wasn't drinking he was still selfish and was constantly emotionally abusive.  he was constantly out trying to find someone 'better' and i wouldn't want to have to deal with that again...wondering if he's coming home or if he's out with some chick he picked up.  he would complain about not having a job, but wouldn't bother to find one.  i don't mind supporting my SO if he lost his job and is looking for employment, but my ex/baby daddy just liked being 'taken care of'.  i don't need that in my life now and i don't know why i stayed so long with him.  the only good outcome was my baby boy.

LilShamrock
by Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 10:04 AM
15 yrs of marriage (18 total together) and I would say I wouldn't take him back....in the hardest times of our life, he wimped out and left me to carry the burdens of life!

I'm a better person for those lessons....hopefully there will be a time when I will have someone in my life again...
Robsessed98
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 10:42 AM
I'll always love bd1 but never loved bd2. It's been so long now that I wouldn't go back to bd1 but would've gone back for a long time after we broke up.
gizmom529
by Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 11:19 AM
no bc we were together 7 yrs got married and when we got married be changed i got pregnant had my daughter he got worse he wants to sleep around with anything that walks he wants to party isnt worried about our daughter until his gf now says something about getting her he does drugs drinks and party's all the time almost 30 and acts like a teenager calls me names and cusses at my daughter telling her shes stupid for wanting her mommy soo no too much has gone on even if he did return to the way he used to be i still wouldnt want to be with him but it would be better for my babygirl
Musiq_Junkie
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 12:20 PM
Amen to that!!!too much has gone on to EVER go back down that road with dd's dad. Hell would need to freeze over before i'd take him back!!!

Quoting LifeCafe42:

No i was with him supporting him because he couldn't take care of him self.  I needed someone to take care of.  I don't need two toddlers

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 2:28 PM

honestly no. i was 18 and got pregnant by accident. it was a fling. we tried to make something out of nothing for the kids sake and it ended badly. we get along fine and all, after years of NOT getting along, but im fine the way things are.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN